Not Engaged Yet

What do you think??

So I think I've narrowed my choice down to this:
It's Neil Lane from Kay's... 1 1/8 carrats, center is a 1/2. Going to get as the bridal set though, because the wedding band shape is a little funky, so it'll make one less thing to do!

Anniversary

Re: What do you think??

• AudgiePodgeAudgiePodge member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    NMS. I don't like halos.
    I'm not good at feelings.

• loopy82loopy82 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am torn between thinking it is pretty and that there is too much going on. I think it is nice as it is, but if the wedding band matched the engagement band it would cross into the too much going on, but then again things can look different in person than they do in pictures.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • vicki0508vicki0508 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    people will definitely notice it, that's for sure!
  • Elle1036Elle1036 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I think it's pretty.  I really like halos.  I like thinner halos and bands, but that's my personal preference.  Does it look good on your hand?
  • edited December 2011
    I get to try it on on Friday :)
    Anniversary
  • calindicalindi member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm a big proponent of "to each their own" with rings - therefore, polling a bunch of women if they like your ring isn't going to matter.  What matters is whether or not YOU like it, and also whether your BF/FI likes it.

That said, if you haven't tried on rings yet, you might be surprised at what you like on your finger.  I had picked out a criss-cross style that I liked, but when I tried it on, there was something about it that just didn't work. A big thing for me was that I wanted a wedding band that could be worn both alone and with my engagement ring, and so the twisted style wasn't my favorite after all.  It was a totally different style that I fell in love with.  Best advice is to keep an open mind, try on different things, and have fun!

Anniversary

• edited December 2011
    I've tried on SEVERAL rings from several stores, so far this is the style I like the best! It's special order so before I can try it on, BF had to order it.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards