Not Engaged Yet

Attention Knot Annie - Please make a Buddy Group Board to clean up this one...

2»

Re: Attention Knot Annie - Please make a Buddy Group Board to clean up this one...

• MLekathLEENMLekathLEEN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    "And we’re the three (x10) best friends that anyone could have, we’re the three (x10) best friends that anyone could have, we’re the three (x10) best friends that anyone could have, and we’ll never never ever ever ever leave each other…" Song and quote. Double points for me!! I was having such a shiit afternoon, thank you ladies for cheering me up. I lurve you beeches.
  • Elle1036Elle1036 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    You smell like beef and cheese!  You don't smell like Santa!
  • edited December 2011
    YOU SIT ON A THRONE OF LIES.
    edited December 2011
    First, we'll make snow angels for two hours, then we'll go ice skating, then we'll eat a whole roll of Tollhouse Cookiedough as fast as we can, and then we'll snuggle!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm just a cotton-headed ninny nuggins.
    edited December 2011
    We elves try to stick to the four main food groups:  candy, candy canes, candy corns, and syrup.
  • edited December 2011
    "You like syrup, huh?" "Does syrup have sugar?" "Yeah." "THEN YES!"
  • AudgiePodgeAudgiePodge member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I've never seen Elf 
    I'm not good at feelings.

• lunarsongbirdlunarsongbird member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I thought maybe we could make ginger bread houses, and eat cookie dough, and go ice skating, and maybe even hold hands.

Youz hold my hands??
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_attention-knot-annie-please-buddy-group-board-clean-up-this-one?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:e8666d8b-1a42-4a47-b4f5-0f98532cba69Post:1ef51576-426f-4e9b-a4d9-08ff698e7f47">Re: Attention Knot Annie - Please make a Buddy Group Board to clean up this one...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I've never seen Elf 
    Posted by AudgiePodge[/QUOTE]

Blasphemy.
  • ravenrayravenray member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Me neither...  Are Auntie and I kicked out forever?
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• SKP82SKP82 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_attention-knot-annie-please-buddy-group-board-clean-up-this-one?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:e8666d8b-1a42-4a47-b4f5-0f98532cba69Post:1ef51576-426f-4e9b-a4d9-08ff698e7f47">Re: Attention Knot Annie - Please make a Buddy Group Board to clean up this one...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I've never seen Elf 
    Posted by AudgiePodge[/QUOTE]

I almost had a heart attack.  It is one of my favorite movies!
    IMG_6364
    "Life is not orderly. No matter how we try to make life so, right in the middle of it we die, lose a leg, fall in love, drop a jar of applesauce." - Natalie Goldberg
  • peekaboo2011peekaboo2011 member
    edited December 2011
    Uh, oh...

I actually hate Will Ferrel.  Ergo, I disliked that movie.

Please let me stay.
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Oh, you're an ANGRY elf.

P.S.  And if you see a sign that says "Peep show", that doesn't mean they're letting you look at presents before Christmas.
  • leia1979leia1979 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Oh man, I remember that whole Olive Garden thread.

I have some breadsticks in my freezer right now. NOM!
  • heyimbrenheyimbren member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_attention-knot-annie-please-buddy-group-board-clean-up-this-one?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:e8666d8b-1a42-4a47-b4f5-0f98532cba69Post:f8d5d4d3-bbca-49fb-b38e-f0fe760dd390">Re: Attention Knot Annie - Please make a Buddy Group Board to clean up this one...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Attention Knot Annie - Please make a Buddy Group Board to clean up this one... : You are on probation until you Netfilx/rent/steal off the internet Elf.  <3
    Posted by LivLeighton[/QUOTE]

Am I exiled from NEY if I don't like Elf then?

I've also never had Olive Garden :( but the breadsticks always look/sound so good...
  • edited December 2011
    Is this really as random as it seems? You have been waiting for 11 months and 55 posts for this? 

Some people should just stay lurkers... 

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • edited December 2011

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Oceana swings from logical to anus punching." - Buttons

Planning / Married / Blog

• lilphillips14lilphillips14 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm a newb, and I'm like 9 hours late to this post (thank BF's night shift schedule, bleh), however...I felt this was necessary.. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards