Not Engaged Yet

weird arm twitch

After digging the garden this morning my left arm bicep started twitching. I'm sitting here watching it... it's the weirdest thing. Does this ever happen to anyone? What caused it? How do I make it stop?
www.nurseyk.weebly.com

Re: weird arm twitch

• edited December 2011
    I think that is pretty normal. It is from using a muscle you don't work out very often. A lack of hydration to the muscle or lack of stretching could also cause it. 

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Wrkn925Wrkn925 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have little twitches like that all the time.  Sometimes in my eye.  It's just the muscle reacting. 
    I've not worried about it because it's never in the same place, it doesn't hurt, and it usually goes away after a few seconds or some stretching.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_weird-arm-twitch?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:eb660854-920b-43c8-bc33-6a966104ad98Post:5995264f-82ff-41e9-bd3a-de2ab263358c">Re: weird arm twitch</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have little twitches like that all the time.  Sometimes in my eye.  It's just the muscle reacting.  I've not worried about it because it's never in the same place, it doesn't hurt, and it usually goes away after a few seconds or some stretching.
    Posted by Wrkn925[/QUOTE]

<div>I have this visual of you stretching your eye ;-)</div><div>
    </div><div>My legs do that cramping thing in the middle of the night every now and then that feels like you are being stabbed. I think those are really really common. </div>

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • leia1979leia1979 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I've had that before. It should just go away on its own within a day. If it doesn't, I'd recommend asking a doctor.
  • edited December 2011
    My pupils twitch when I'm tired, they get bigger and smaller at a rapid pace for a few seconds then stop.  I've watched it in the mirror a few times it's kinda freaky, but my ophthalmologist said it's just fatigue, I bet your arm is just fatigue as well. 
    Daisypath Vacation tickers 4 Leaf Clover
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards