Not Engaged Yet

Because I'm Curious

Am I the only one who has a major obsession with music? I know I can't be. I like a lot of different kinds of music (Disney and showtunes mostly, admittedly). So as I was listening to music today, I was wondering...

Have you ever thought of a soundtrack for your life if your life was a movie? I don't know if this has been asked before. If it has, feel free to ignore me! Haha.

Love scene song:
Sex scene song:
Break-up scene:
Fight scene:
Happy moment scene:
Melodramatic moment song:
Romantic montage song:
Beginning credits song:
Ending credits song:

Feel free to add in any categories you might want in your life movie that I might have missed! Mine are:

Love scene song: At The Beginning from Anastasia
Sex scene song: Little Freak by Usher
Break-up scene: Walking On Snow by Jordin Sparks
Fight scene: Next Contestant by Nickelback (yep, I'm a Nickelback fan)
Happy moment scene: Something Special by Colbie Callait
Melodramatic moment song: Broken by Amy Lee/Seether
Romantic montage song: Chariots Rise by Lizzie West
Beginning credits song: Happy by Natasha Bedingfield
Ending credits song: Rhythm of Love by Plain White T's

My life is a total weird romantic comedy/chick flick/Judd Apatow remix.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Because I'm Curious

• bethsmilesbethsmiles member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    OMG! This is an awesome thread. I don't have time to do it right now but I'll come back and share my answers later tonight! I'm totally obessed with music too :)

• motoLynmotoLyn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I'm all over place.
    Love scene song: This Will Be-Natalie ColeSex scene song: Make it Witchu-Queens of the Stone AgeBreak-up scene: Lost without You-Robin ThickeFight scene: Smack my BItch Up-ProdigyHappy moment scene: Hey Soul Sister-TrainMelodramatic moment song: Change-DeftonesRomantic montage song: make you feel my love-AdeleBeginning credits song: Cupid-Jack JohnsonEnding credits song: Some where over the sea-Bobby Darren
  • edited December 2011
    Very cool questions I love showtunes and Disney music, that is 90% of the movie on my ipod.

Love scene song: I want to grow old with you - from the wedding singer
    Sex scene song: no idea
    Break-up scene:  Going, Going Gone from Sondheim (bonus points to anyone who can name the musical it comes from)
    Fight scene:  no idea
    Happy moment scene: Under the Sea from The Little Mermaid
    Melodramatic moment song:   Defying Gravity from Wicked
    Romantic montage song: As Time Goes by from Casablanca
    Beginning credits song:  Good Mornin' from Singin' In The Rain
    Ending credits song: Ever Ever After from Enchanted

Anniversary

• csousa1csousa1 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Love scene song: Addicted to Love by Robert Palmer
    Sex scene song: Lovesick by Lindstrom & Christabelle OR Feelin Love by Paula Cole
    Break-up scene: In This World by Moby OR Sometime After Midnight by The Airborne Toxic Event
    Fight scene: Dangerous by The Ying Yang Twins OR Come Around by MIA
    Happy moment scene:  Across the Universe by Fiona Apple
    Melodramatic moment song: Possibiliy by Lykke Li
    Romantic montage song: She Drives Me Crazy by The Fine Young Cannibals
    Beginning credits song: Under Pressure by David Bowie/Queen
    Ending credits song: Take Your Mama by Scissor Sisters - no idea why

Mine are very random!
  • tafft1tafft1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Love scene song:  "Love" - From Disney's Robin Hood
    Sex scene song:  "Pain" by Three Days Grace
    Break-up scene:  "Over you" by Daughtry
    Fight scene:      "A thousand words" by Savage Garden  
    Happy moment scene:  "Don't wanna miss a thing" by Aerosmith
    Melodramatic moment song:  "Because of You" by Kelly Clarkson
    Romantic montage song:  "Bless the Broken Road" - by Rascall Flats
    Beginning credits song: "It's my life" by Bon Jovi
    Ending credits song: "Circle of Life" by Elton John
    Photobucket Anniversary www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_because-im-curious?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:ef830afb-3cd8-4e7c-800d-d43414d8650dPost:d6c75c81-5474-4370-8a0e-f1d9de550d9b">Re: Because I'm Curious</a>:
    [QUOTE]Very cool questions I love showtunes and Disney music, that is 90% of the movie on my ipod. Love scene song: I want to grow old with you - from the wedding singer Sex scene song: no idea Break-up scene:  Going, Going Gone from Sondheim (bonus points to anyone who can name the musical it comes from) Fight scene:  no idea Happy moment scene: Under the Sea from The Little Mermaid Melodramatic moment song:   Defying Gravity from Wicked Romantic montage song: As Time Goes by from Casablanca Beginning credits song:  Good Mornin' from Singin' In The Rain Ending credits song: Ever Ever After from Enchanted
    Posted by danser55[/QUOTE]

Just scrolling tonight and not usually on this board, but couldn't resist peeking.

Isn't it from Merrily We Roll Along...something like that?
    My baby girl is a married woman...and now my baby girl HAS a baby girl. Time unfolds in such an amazing way. I've been blessed!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_because-im-curious?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:ef830afb-3cd8-4e7c-800d-d43414d8650dPost:f134975e-9d7a-4dc6-946f-3524bad3ac24">Re: Because I'm Curious</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Because I'm Curious : Just scrolling tonight and not usually on this board, but couldn't resist peeking. Isn't it from Merrily We Roll Along...something like that?
    Posted by Muffin'sMom[/QUOTE]
    Yes Thank you!!!!!!!!!! :-)

Anniversary

• wink0erinwink0erin member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    This was kind of hard!! I kept putting songs down and then changing them. I'm leaving out a lot of my favorite bands/songs but oh well! Here goes!:

Love scene song: Iris - GooGoo DollsSex scene song: Wolf Like Me - TV on the RadioBreak-up scene: Breaking - AnberlinFight scene: I Don't Like You - Electric SixHappy moment scene: Semi-Charmed Life - Third Eye BlindMelodramatic moment song: Someday You Will be Loved - Death Cab for Cutie
    Romantic montage song:  Breathe - Angels & Airwaves
    Beginning credits song: Coffee and Cigarettes - Jimmy Eat WorldEnding credits song: Tulips - Bloc Party

Also... "B*tches Ain't Shiit" by Ben Folds needs to be in the movie... probably in a moody scene around the fight/breakup Tongue out

• bethsmilesbethsmiles member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    Love scene song: Fly Me to the Moon - Frank Sinatra
    Sex scene song: Lovin' You on My Mind - Josh Turner
    Break-up scene: Thinking About You - Norah Jones OR Turning Tables - Adele
    Fight scene: Rolling in the Deep - Adele
    Happy moment scene:  Be Ok - Ingrid Michaelson
    Melodramatic moment song: Lucy - Skillet
    Romantic montage song: Make it Rain - Colbie Caillat
    Beginning credits song: Her name is Alice - Shinedown
    Ending credits song: What the Hell - Avril Lavigne

I'm adding this one because this song just has to be on my playlist but I didn't like it for any of the options:
    Sad (lonely) scene: Beth - KISS

ETA: I think if there was a movie that used all of this songs it would be a very bizarre movie.

• MissTheFrog84MissTheFrog84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    By the way awesome post and music list.  

Love Scene Music: Collide Howie Day
    Sex Scene Music: Jamie Foxx- Unpredictable or Tina Turner- Private Dancer
    Break Up Song: I Hate Everything About You- 3 Days Grace
    Fight Song: Breaking The Habit- Linkin Park
    Happy Moment Song: The Rainbow Connection- Kermit The Frog
    Melodramatic Song: Unwritten Law- Seeing Red
    Romantic Montage: Lifehouse- You and Me
    Beginning Credits: I'm Just A Girl- No Doubt
    End Credits: Gypsy- Fleetwood Mac or Love Will Find a Way from the Lion King 2

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_because-im-curious?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:ef830afb-3cd8-4e7c-800d-d43414d8650dPost:fbf641bd-4a9b-457a-9589-caeb3dfd1789">Re: Because I'm Curious</a>:
    [QUOTE]Love scene song: Fly Me to the Moon - Frank Sinatra Sex scene song: Lovin' You on My Mind - Josh Turner Break-up scene: Thinking About You - Norah Jones OR Turning Tables - Adele Fight scene: Rolling in the Deep - Adele Happy moment scene:   Be Ok - Ingrid Michaelson <font color="#ff0000">Melodramatic moment song: Lucy - Skillet</font> Romantic montage song: Make it Rain - Colbie Caillat Beginning credits song: Her name is Alice - Shinedown Ending credits song: What the Hell - Avril Lavigne I'm adding this one because this song just has to be on my playlist but I didn't like it for any of the options: Sad (lonely) scene: Beth - KISS ETA: I think if there was a movie that used all of this songs it would be a very bizarre movie.
    Posted by bethsmiles[/QUOTE]

OMG, this song makes me cry everytime I hear it! I love Skillet.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • lilphillips14lilphillips14 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm loving some of these songs! Yay yay yay! Glad to see some Disney in here too. Haha. These are some awesome lists!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • ravenrayravenray member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I like this idea :)
    Love scene song: Just the Way you look tonight- Frank Sinatra

Sex scene song: Eh?  IDK?
    Break-up scene: Looking Forward to Looking Back by Mandy Moore
    Fight scene: Flat On the Floor by Nickleback or Bullets by Creed
    Happy moment scene: Stay Beautiful by Taylor Swift
    Melodramatic moment song: Wild Hope by Mandy Moore 
    Romantic montage song: All or Nothing by Theory of a Deadman and Mine by Taylor Swift
    Beginning credits song: Wash Away those Years by Creed and Be a Man from Mulan
    Ending credits song: End of the Summer by Theory of a Deadman
    Personal song: Reflection from Mulan
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_because-im-curious?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:ef830afb-3cd8-4e7c-800d-d43414d8650dPost:fd277f6c-d6ee-419c-aab9-4b534394ffc5">Re: Because I'm Curious</a>:
    [QUOTE]This was kind of hard!! I kept putting songs down and then changing them. I'm leaving out a lot of my favorite bands/songs but oh well! Here goes!:<strong> Love scene song: Iris - GooGoo Dolls </strong>Sex scene song: Wolf Like Me - TV on the Radio Break-up scene: Breaking - Anberlin Fight scene: I Don't Like You - Electric Six Happy moment scene: Semi-Charmed Life - Third Eye Blind Melodramatic moment song: Someday You Will be Loved - Death Cab for Cutie Romantic montage song:   Breathe - Angels & Airwaves Beginning credits song: Coffee and Cigarettes - Jimmy Eat World Ending credits song: Tulips - Bloc Party Also... "B*tches Ain't Shiit" by Ben Folds needs to be in the movie... probably in a moody scene around the fight/breakup      
    Posted by wink0erin[/QUOTE]

Ah you stole my love scene song! haha

Sex scene song: Runaway Baby - Bruno Mars (not the most romantic song, but fun!)
    Break up scene: Bruised - Jack's Mannequin
    Fight scene: Bodybag - Hit the Lights
    Happy moment scene - Invincible - Ok Go
    Melodramatic scene - Grand Theft Autumn/Where is Your Boy - Fall Out Boy
    Romantic Montage - The Only Exception - Paramore
    Beginning Credits - Heels Over Head - Boys Like Girls
    End Credits - couldn't think of a good one =/
  • lilphillips14lilphillips14 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have to add another End Credits song to my list. The Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO is kind of my favorite current song. It just makes me want to dance, and it would have my dancing out of the theater of my own movie. Haha.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards