Not Engaged Yet

@ desert

How are you doing? How is your pregnancy? I miss you!! :)
www.nurseyk.weebly.com

Re: @ desert

• Hi friend! Let's get together soon and get all caught up. Meanwhile, though, I just had my work shower, which was really fun. I'm friggin' huge, but if you ask me, I think I'm working it and still managing to look cute in my hugeness. :)

Baby likes to hang out up near my ribs most of the time now, and is big enough and moving enough now that other people are starting to see my belly moving when he's really pressing out or has a big kick. I'm a distraction during meetings at work sometimes but no one seems to mind!

Only about 8-9 more weeks til he's here! CRAZY, huh?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• WOW! I'm working some wierd hours next week, let me know what works. I can't wait to see your rocking belly!
    www.nurseyk.weebly.com
  • Okay, we'll figure something out. :)

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_desert-23?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:f07dbf0f-7d93-4edc-9171-9fa86b25ee35Post:e3f06ce7-a6fd-4c9b-8107-bbfb524910cd">Re: @ desert</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi friend! Let's get together soon and get all caught up. Meanwhile, though, I just had my work shower, which was really fun. I'm friggin' huge, but if you ask me, I think I'm working it and still managing to look cute in my hugeness. :) Baby likes to hang out up near my ribs most of the time now, and is big enough and moving enough now that other people are starting to see my belly moving when he's really pressing out or has a big kick. I'm a distraction during meetings at work sometimes but no one seems to mind! <strong>Only about 8-9 more weeks til he's here! CRAZY, huh?</strong>
    Posted by desertsun[/QUOTE]

SQUEE!! I am so excited for you!

• Thank you, Beth! <3

Liv, I have a wedding this weekend, so I'm hoping I can get a cute pic of me and H together looking nice to AW to you girls. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards