Not Engaged Yet
Options

Bridal portraits!

I got the rest of my bridal portraits back! I'm only smiling in one of them. Lol.. The photographer was going for a dramatic look. He said I'll be all smiles on my wedding day!

Holy Cow! I'm getting married in 11 days!

I'm sitting here working on getting everything organized for what goes where and when for the rehearsal, ceremony, and reception. And then I'm going to wrap the presents for our bridal party! I'm getting so excited!!!
~~December 3, 2011~~

Re: Bridal portraits!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Squee! You're getting so close!! I'm so excited for you Ember. I can't wait to see all of your pics and hear all the details about your wedding day. It's going to be wonderful!!
  • Options
    elanniselannis member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay!! Probably right about the smiling all day on your wedding day too, lol. It's so exciting though!!! : )
    -Ely

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    paintgirlpaintgirl member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Woot!!
  • Options
    lunarsongbirdlunarsongbird member
    edited December 2011
    I know this is going to sound silly.... but I don't know what bridal portraits are. Are they just pictures of the bride? Do grooms do groom portrait?

Regardless...I'm very excited to see them!
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    Elle1036Elle1036 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    11 days?!  Holy crap.

Was it fun getting all dressed up and getting to see your whole bridal look come together?
  • Options
    jemmini6jemmini6 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Your photographer is right though, you will be smiling all.day.long.

Are you getting excited?  11 days!  Yay!!  It'll be here before you know it!

Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_bridal-portraits?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:f461ebed-8d5c-48d9-b518-679562787fdbPost:2edae4f9-4a9b-4c51-8bac-cf251d506dc8">Re: Bridal portraits!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I know this is going to sound silly.... but I don't know what bridal portraits are. Are they just pictures of the bride? Do grooms do groom portrait? Regardless...I'm very excited to see them!
    Posted by lunarsongbird[/QUOTE]

Bridal portraits are where you get your hair done and makeup done, and then you put on your dress, and take pictures. It's like a trial run for the real day. It is just the bride. That way you get plenty of pictures and you get to see what everything looks like before the big day.
    ~~December 3, 2011~~
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It was fun! I've been going back and forth about the makeup. I can't wait! I put together our OOT bags this weekend.
    ~~December 3, 2011~~
  • Options
    ravenrayravenray member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Whooot!!!!! I am so so so excited for you!!!  I can't wait to see your pictures!  I am sure your day is going to be perfect!  I love it!
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    lunarsongbirdlunarsongbird member
    edited December 2011
    OH, Ember....They are STUNNING! Your veil is EXCEPTIONAL...  Maybe I'll have to look into pretty veils.
    Sooo pretty!
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My Dad is a photographer, by hobby, and has offered to do my bridal portraits. Do you think that is appropriate? We have a great relationship and I think his photography is pretty sweet for non-pro.
    www.nurseyk.weebly.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Lunar! I am so glad I bought that veil, it made the dress!

Nursey... I don't see a problem with your dad doing your bridal portraits. It's not like its boudoir pictures. Now that would be awkward turtle!
    ~~December 3, 2011~~
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    11 days how exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards