Not Engaged Yet
Options

Friday Workout

What's everyone doing today?

I think I might try a recovery workout. I don't know which one it was, but one of my workouts have really kicked my calves in the butt! So it will be nice to stretch them out. I really have to do some abs too because I've been putting that off this week, lol.
-Ely

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Re: Friday Workout

• Options
    I have nothing for today since I am having the cutest 5 yr old ever sleeping over but tomorrow I plan on running four miles and doing a workout dvd.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_friday-workout-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:f6f47247-9ff7-4e1f-a665-7b7234eb9517Post:1553c15d-4888-49ab-ba5a-f7033601c31b">Re: Friday Workout</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have nothing for today since I am having the cutest 5 yr old ever sleeping over but tomorrow I plan on running four miles and doing a workout dvd.
    Posted by Stina51286[/QUOTE]

That sounds like fun! : ) I can't wait for my brother to have babies so I can babysit!!! lol

I'm going to try to read my kindle while I'm on the treadmill/elliptical. We'll see how it goes, lol. I'm hoping it'll keep me distracted.
    -Ely

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_friday-workout-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:f6f47247-9ff7-4e1f-a665-7b7234eb9517Post:b8f810ac-7882-40b8-b914-d5ed695796e0">Re: Friday Workout</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Friday Workout : That sounds like fun! : ) I can't wait for my brother to have babies so I can babysit!!! lol I'm going to try to read my kindle while I'm on the treadmill/elliptical. We'll see how it goes, lol. I'm hoping it'll keep me distracted.
    Posted by elannis[/QUOTE]

Both my sibles have kids so it makes it fun, plus she is pretty awesome.

I think I'd get sick doing that!

• Options
    cu97tigercu97tiger member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited February 2012
    Stomach, that sounds like fun! My phone was on the fritz this morning so my alarm didn't go off. I did a quick round of the Pinterest workout but that will have to be it for today since after work FI and I are going to the hospital to see our best man's new baby!

ETA: Clearly that was supposed to say 'Stina' not stomach, but my tablet auto-corrected!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    Everyone has little ones it seems. I'm jealous. I have baby fever lately. My cousin has two 5 year old twins and a 1.5 year old but I don't get to see them much, she doesn't usually let people babysit, and they're kind of spoiled, so they don't really listen very well.

Tiger: Congrats to your best man! : )

I had a dream last night that I was pregnant and I hadn't told FI yet, but all I kept thinking was, "I gotta get back and tell the girls on NEY", lol.
    -Ely

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_friday-workout-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:f6f47247-9ff7-4e1f-a665-7b7234eb9517Post:92c40fd3-0db9-4508-aafc-b777da7938bd">Re: Friday Workout</a>:
    [QUOTE]Everyone has little ones it seems. I'm jealous. I have baby fever lately. My cousin has two 5 year old twins and a 1.5 year old but I don't get to see them much, she doesn't usually let people babysit, and they're kind of spoiled, so they don't really listen very well. Tiger: Congrats to your best man! : ) I had a dream last night that I was pregnant and I hadn't told FI yet, but all I kept thinking was, "I gotta get back and tell the girls on NEY", lol.
    Posted by elannis[/QUOTE]

<div>Lately my baby fever has calmed down because I'm starting to wonder how we will afford it. So that has scared me enough to get me to stop worrying about it.</div><div>
    </div><div>I also somehow screwed up my BC pills. FI found one on the floor (sometimes I put them in my pocket to take when I eat breakfast. I must have forgotten, and when I took my pants off that night, it fell out). I have no idea when it is from, and I also forgot to take yesterdays. I started having spotting three days ago (which I NEVER have in the middle of a pack) so now I have no idea what's going on.</div><div>
    </div><div>I don't feel pregnant, but FI would probably be pissed if I got pregnant before the honeymoon, since that was our agreement :)</div>
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_friday-workout-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:f6f47247-9ff7-4e1f-a665-7b7234eb9517Post:900dafaf-ebe9-477e-a4c7-6bfe5865e8fa">Re: Friday Workout</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Friday Workout : Lately my baby fever has calmed down because I'm starting to wonder how we will afford it. So that has scared me enough to get me to stop worrying about it. I also somehow screwed up my BC pills. FI found one on the floor (sometimes I put them in my pocket to take when I eat breakfast. I must have forgotten, and when I took my pants off that night, it fell out). I have no idea when it is from, and I also forgot to take yesterdays. I started having spotting three days ago (which I NEVER have in the middle of a pack) so now I have no idea what's going on. I don't feel pregnant, but FI would probably be pissed if I got pregnant before the honeymoon, since that was our agreement :)
    Posted by cu97tiger[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the cost of it all is pretty much what keeps mine leashed too.

At least if you got preggo now, you wouldn't have a baby bump yet for the wedding, lol, but yeah, I can see how he wouldn't be impressed.

And that is why I do not take pills. I have to take thyroid pills every day, so you'd think I'd be used to it, but I don't take them at the same time all the time, and sometimes I do forget. I am very much so happy with my Mirena.
    -Ely

• Options
    I don't have baby fever, I have puppy fever! I want another one right now but we agreed after the wedding, too far away! lol

I get my "baby" fix by taking my niece and nephews for a day or even a few hours and they make me want to take a nap.

Tiger- that would be super scary! I randomly got my period in the middle of my pack a month ago and this time it took three days after my last pill when normally its a day. I was freaking out!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_friday-workout-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:f6f47247-9ff7-4e1f-a665-7b7234eb9517Post:a3a2da9c-96b0-417d-9db2-b8b3e3b62339">Re: Friday Workout</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't have baby fever, I have puppy fever! I want another one right now but we agreed after the wedding, too far away! lol I get my "baby" fix by taking my niece and nephews for a day or even a few hours and they make me want to take a nap. Tiger- that would be super scary! I randomly got my period in the middle of my pack a month ago and this time it took three days after my last pill when normally its a day. I was freaking out!
    Posted by Stina51286[/QUOTE]

I definitely have puppy fever too. I've contemplated visiting the pet store just to cuddle with the bunnies to get my fuzz fix, lol. We are waiting until after we get a house, which reminds me that I also have house fever. I hate apartments. It helps that we'll be moving in May, so at least a change of scenery may help until we can settle down.
    -Ely

• Options
    we have puppy fever for sure...  my dog's sister had pups this week, and we're on the list to receive a male!  it's the last litter for her, so I'm excited for our Bella to have a sibling.  H wants to name the new pup Chewbacca the Wookie CocoBella'sLastName.  and call him Chewy. 

I did not work out last night.  I was extremely fatigued and taught, took a bath, cleaned the kitchen up, and crashed. 

I plan to work out tonight.  I have a special friend visiting and I feel really, really, REALLY tired so if I do work out tonight, I'll be super proud.  I might just sleep it off.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_friday-workout-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:f6f47247-9ff7-4e1f-a665-7b7234eb9517Post:6793c36a-0022-4a2d-b3a3-93dd25c91812">Re: Friday Workout</a>:
    [QUOTE]we have puppy fever for sure...  <strong>my dog's sister had pups this week, and we're on the list to receive a male!</strong>  it's the last litter for her, so I'm excited for our Bella to have a sibling.  H wants to name the new pup Chewbacca the Wookie CocoBella'sLastName.  and call him Chewy.  I did not work out last night.  I was extremely fatigued and taught, took a bath, cleaned the kitchen up, and crashed.  I plan to work out tonight.  I have a special friend visiting and I feel really, really, REALLY tired so if I do work out tonight, I'll be super proud.  I might just sleep it off.
    Posted by CocoBellaF[/QUOTE]

Cant wait to see pictures!

• Options
    I can't wait to snuggle the little guy.  hope it all works out!  they are located in PA, so we would have to fly there.  my mom is also getting a puppy (since she lost her dog recently), so we're both getting one, from the same litter.  it'll be double trouble since we watch each other's dogs when we're out of town or something, but lots of fun!  can't wait!

• Options
    I had plans to do a step DVD and abs...but now FSIL and I are going to take our little people to a kiddie thing at the mall right after I get out of work.  Now I'll be doing a stairclimber session while catching up on DVR'd Judge Judy after the little guy goes to bed haha :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Doing Fab February and may be some time on the elliptical 

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards