Not Engaged Yet
Options

Question.

(For those who are married) Does how much you love your wedding dress really make a difference? Or were you so happy on your wedding day that little glitches (like loving your gown) didn't matter?

www.nurseyk.weebly.com

Re: Question.

• Options
    Jeter1028Jeter1028 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hmm..I don't know if you have to be head over heels in love with your gown but I'd say you want to feel beautiful when you wear it.  Just like in everyday life - if you're wearing something that you don't feel comfortable in or don't feel like you look good in then it totally affects your day (at least it does mine!). 

As far as little glitches, no you won't even notice them.  Once that day is finally here, nothing else matters.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    desertsundesertsun member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    TBH, I loved the front of my gown and the train, but I wish I'd gotten something less snug across my hips b/c from behind I don't think my dress was all that flattering. Which makes me sad b/c the train and bustle were both really pretty, but I don't like any back photos . 

Obv I still have some conflicted feelings about my dress. I think if I'd done some more shopping around or really thought through the decision instead of being impatient and making an impulsive decision, I would feel better about it.

But ULTIMATELY, on the day, it didn't matter a bit. I was so happy to be marrying my H, I probably would have danced down the aisle in a paper bag and still felt beautiful. :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    AudgiePodgeAudgiePodge member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    It's all what you make of it. I wore jeans and a tshirt to get married in. I wouldn't have changed a thing.
    I'm not good at feelings.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards