Not Engaged Yet
Options

Secret Santa - Ravenray

To all those who want to join in on the Secret Santa exchange...Audgie has a sticky at the top of the board about how to participate.

Ravenray - you have a PM from me on this!

Re: Secret Santa - Ravenray

• Options
    Ollie08Ollie08 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ditto allusive on the PM

:-) 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Same :-)

*******************************************************************************************

• Options
    lennonkdclennonkdc member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    From me too :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    motoLynmotoLyn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Yay I was wondering if we were going to do this again this year. I'm already a member so I can't wait.
  • Options
    LizzyTish88LizzyTish88 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    I am already a member too!! I loved doing this last year so I am totally up or it again!
    friends tv show funy
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    me too!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Awesome - I thought I was the only one who missed the earlier post on this. Guess not!
  • Options
    SKP82SKP82 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Raven - I got the email asking me to RSVP, but when I clicked the link, it said Access Denied.  Can you send it to me again please?
    IMG_6364
    "Life is not orderly. No matter how we try to make life so, right in the middle of it we die, lose a leg, fall in love, drop a jar of applesauce." - Natalie Goldberg
  • Options
    ravenrayravenray member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Ok I sent you all emails/requests.  Please remember for whoever else emails me that you need to email me your first name as well.  If I can't figure it out from your email adress I will make it up :)
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    SKP82SKP82 member
    edited December 2011

Access Denied

You do not have permission to view this page.

Ugh.  It still isn't working!  :(

What should I do?  Is anyone else having this problem?

IMG_6364
    "Life is not orderly. No matter how we try to make life so, right in the middle of it we die, lose a leg, fall in love, drop a jar of applesauce." - Natalie Goldberg
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Got the invite thanks!

I missed the earlier post too, are we doing a limit again?
    friends tv show funy
  • Options
    Ollie08Ollie08 member
    edited December 2011
    I am too SKP... Must be a FL thing lol

• Options
    SKP82SKP82 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_secret-santa-ravenray?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:f716af67-8ace-48f3-b217-ea71f0b68145Post:2c24c083-5c76-4fb2-90eb-78b3abbd60f3">Re: Secret Santa - Ravenray</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am too SKP... Must be a FL thing lol
    Posted by Ollie08[/QUOTE]

Crap.  I will try again later.

CDE - It's $20.
    IMG_6364
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_secret-santa-ravenray?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:f716af67-8ace-48f3-b217-ea71f0b68145Post:e1939009-f550-4575-a4d0-548e56c4cbdd">Re: Secret Santa - Ravenray</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Secret Santa - Ravenray : Crap.  I will try again later. CDE - It's $20.
    Posted by SKP82[/QUOTE]

Cool thanks!
    friends tv show funy
  • Options
    ravenrayravenray member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_secret-santa-ravenray?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:f716af67-8ace-48f3-b217-ea71f0b68145Post:0ba986b1-472b-4601-bb77-16e8dbcbc1e8">Re: Secret Santa - Ravenray</a>:
    [QUOTE]Access Denied You do not have permission to view this page. Ugh.  It still isn't working!  :( What should I do?  Is anyone else having this problem?
    Posted by SKP82[/QUOTE]
    Hmmmm make a Elfster account.  Or wait I am going to send both you and Ollie a link! :)
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    QuiltingNurseQuiltingNurse member
    edited December 2011
    I don't quite understand what this is... would someone be able to explain it further?
    I'm not around much, so something like this might be a good way to get involved more and get to know a few people better!
  • Options
    ravenrayravenray member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_secret-santa-ravenray?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:f716af67-8ace-48f3-b217-ea71f0b68145Post:7efd1dd0-194a-4479-9d73-d558c93a57b5">Re: Secret Santa - Ravenray</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't quite understand what this is... would someone be able to explain it further? I'm not around much, so something like this might be a good way to get involved more and get to know a few people better!
    Posted by QuiltingNurse[/QUOTE]
    <p class="MsoNormal">Have you ever done a secret Santa?  It is where people put their names in a hat (or in this case a list of names on a computer that randomly generate names) and draws a name of someone.  People then fill out a questionnaire with things they like and their person that picked their name tries to buy things or a thing for them that they would like :) Then after the gift is given people reveal who they got :)  it's quite fun</p>

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    QuiltingNurseQuiltingNurse member
    edited December 2011
    I've done them in real life but I didn't get how it would work online. But that clarifies most of it. Do the gifts get mailed? How do you go about getting the address of the person you send the gift?
  • Options
    lunarsongbirdlunarsongbird member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_secret-santa-ravenray?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:f716af67-8ace-48f3-b217-ea71f0b68145Post:bc5b9d1f-ad60-4fc0-a416-38d58fd58ac5">Re: Secret Santa - Ravenray</a>:
    [QUOTE]I seriously don't think I can wait until November 15 to find out who I get. AAAAHHHHHH!
    Posted by LivLeighton[/QUOTE]

In that case...just buy us ALL presents? KThx!
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    ravenrayravenray member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_secret-santa-ravenray?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:f716af67-8ace-48f3-b217-ea71f0b68145Post:f3436cb9-3416-4668-aa00-5bc9f17bd047">Re: Secret Santa - Ravenray</a>:
    [QUOTE]I've done them in real life but I didn't get how it would work online. But that clarifies most of it. Do the gifts get mailed? How do you go about getting the address of the person you send the gift?
    Posted by QuiltingNurse[/QUOTE]
    Yes you mail the gifts.  The $20 should include postage.  :)  When you sign up for Elfster you have to enter your address.  When the person draws your name they look at your address as well.

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    Hazel_BHazel_B member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Raven you'll be getting an msg from me in about 30 seconds.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I sent you a message too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards