Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions
Options

HELP PLEASE

I am getting married in November, & when I got engaed over a year ago almost our church was being built. We assumed it would be finished by November, but the process has slowed down a lot because of storms & other situations. The building is up, the outside is finished, but the walls have not yet been dry walled, & the ceiling has not been finished. There is electricity in it. So really, it is an unfinished church with rafters. It is a small church, so there is no upstairs or anything like that. It is a 50 ft x 50 ft sanctuary, & 50 by 50 of the church is rooms & offices. So its really a 100 ft long building. Does any one have any ideas on how we can still make it look gorgeous inside? We were thinking about draping, but the material would have to be thick enough that you could not see through it. We were also thinking about running lights through the draping, & maybe renting some chandeliers to put up also. Does anyone else beside my FI & I think this might be able to work? Please help, all input is VERY appreciated. :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards