Options

Your SO's Ideal Wedding

2»

Re: Your SO's Ideal Wedding

• Options
    seevansolomonseevansolomon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Beth, BF already decided that he would get a custom-made tux inspired by Sean Connery-era James Bond. I just laughed and thought about how things might change come reality.
  • Options
    zipis1zipis1 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have, and his answer's always the oh-so-helpful, "I want you to have what makes you happy." Nice sentiment but TELL ME WHAT YOU F*CKING WANT! D:<

• Options
    deburnindeburnin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just asked BF what his ideal wedding is. His response?

"One that's cheap." Long pause. "The end."

lol
    ~*~Sept 2013 Siggy Challange - Then (2005) & Now (2012)~*~
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters. Baby who can really tell, when two hearts belong so well?
    Tale as Old as Time (Updated 11/26) Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_sos-ideal-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:fe5ed78f-f7b1-45d1-885c-e2a35cb44b8fPost:2b1a4f55-2654-49c9-abe0-56fc35c2059d">Re: Your SO's Ideal Wedding</a>:
    [QUOTE]FI never thought he was going to get married, he was going to be a bachelor for life.  But when we got engaged his requirements was family and beach.  I knew I didn't want a big wedding and I wanted to get married in Hawaii.  So in the end FI and I had the same idea about what our wedding was going to be.  Laid back and mellow and just celebrate with our families and close friends.  His other requirement was that he and the groomsmen got to wear rainbow flip flops.  Which I happily agreed.  We love our rainbows!
    Posted by motoLyn[/QUOTE]

We're doing flips too!!
    www.nurseyk.weebly.com
  • Options
    bethsmilesbethsmiles member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_sos-ideal-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:fe5ed78f-f7b1-45d1-885c-e2a35cb44b8fPost:6fd3d32a-08c7-4f8e-929b-53fb1926b396">Re: Your SO's Ideal Wedding</a>:
    [QUOTE]Beth, BF already decided that he would get a custom-made tux inspired by Sean Connery-era James Bond. I just laughed and thought about how things might change come reality.
    Posted by seevansolomon[/QUOTE]

Haha...nice! BF would love that but I don't think we will have the budget for that.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards