Not Engaged Yet
Options

::Mutley::

Any news to share with the group?

Been wondering how you've been....
TTC since 07/11 Me: 32 AO PCOS/DH: 32 Lowish count/motility IUI#1-3 = BFN (Clomid, Clomid-->Femara, Injects) IVF#1 ER on 9/24 19 ER/19 M/9 F w/ICSI Transferred a 5AA and a 5BB on 9/29 Beta 10/9 = 139 Beta 10/11 = 287
imageimageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

My Blog

Re: ::Mutley::

• Options
    edited December 2011
    ditto lol
    image image image image 
    "but you're SO FUNNY, button! you're so funny i kind of want to crawl into your skin and wear it as my own. " - NarwhalYou, my dear, are the Queen of the Beebees. Here's a tiara - Oceana 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah I don't want to press her in case she's already anxious.  Maybe I'll edit this message to just say "hi!"
    TTC since 07/11 Me: 32 AO PCOS/DH: 32 Lowish count/motility IUI#1-3 = BFN (Clomid, Clomid-->Femara, Injects) IVF#1 ER on 9/24 19 ER/19 M/9 F w/ICSI Transferred a 5AA and a 5BB on 9/29 Beta 10/9 = 139 Beta 10/11 = 287

My Blog

• Options
    edited December 2011
    No news yet.  I probably won't test for another week.

Cautiously optimistic.  :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Smile

If it helps I have a good feeling.

Good luck!

My Blog

• Options
    edited December 2011
    *fingers crossed*
    image image image image 
    "but you're SO FUNNY, button! you're so funny i kind of want to crawl into your skin and wear it as my own. " - NarwhalYou, my dear, are the Queen of the Beebees. Here's a tiara - Oceana 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Right now, the worst part of waiting is that we are staying in wine country.  DH had to come on a business trip, so I came along.  Last night, we went to a fabulous Italian restaurant.  I wanted a good glass of red soo badly.  It will be one thing when I know I am pregnant, but passing up good wine while we are still unsure is HARD. 

I have a good feeling too.  I just don't want to be disappointed. 

P.S. Couples Retreat is hilarious!
  • Options
    PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    *fingers and toes crossed*

Hopefully you'll know soon - and you'll be glad you passed up that wine!

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Aww darn 2ww, I would have had the wine.  Embarassed

My fingers are crossed.

My Blog

• Options
    babybchbumbabybchbum member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Fingers crossed.... I feel like everyone I know is find out they will soon have a baby bump.

I hope the same is for you
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    See? These are the things I miss when the Knot sucks and is slow so I don't want to use it.

Fingers crossed Mutley!  I'll try to check in more often next week so I don't miss it.  :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Married Bio
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic My first love.

Me: 31 DH: 30

TTC since 10/2010. 2012: HSG showed unicornuate uterus on right side; both kidneys and both ovaries present. High risk for preterm labor, IUGR, and C-Section. Dx'd Hypothyroidism.
    1st BFP: 10/27/12, cycle before we had planned to see RE
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Pregnancy Blog
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am so amazed. I had no idea this was going on!

Good luck, Mutley!!!

Innocent
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Now ladies, I may not even be pregnant.  This is our first cycle trying and I would be amazed if it happened this time around.  Plus even if I am pregnant, it is soo early and there is still a chance I could miscarry. 

I will take all of the well wishes and good luck vibes though.  Thinking sticky thoughts. 

Must remain calm for the next week.  Easier said than done... especially when I am going to have to get through Thanksgiving without anyone noticing that I am not drinking wine.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sticky thoughts... I love that. lol
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Don't worry we aren't getting ahead of ourselves or anything. Embarassed  I'm just excited to "know" someone who is trying.

:: must find a place to hide these::

www.makeandtakes.com/wp-content/uploads/crochet-booties-014.jpg" alt="" />

My Blog

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Those are so cute!

I have been known to catch baby fever easily, but my friend had a baby last month and I haven't caught the fever yet. Maybe because I'm planning a wedding so my mind is plenty occupied?

Regardless, I think it's awesome and amazing and miraculous and all that stuff, so sticky thoughs for Mutley!

Actually, the second time around that sounds kind of yucky. Like.... eew. Nevermind. I don't like it anymore.

Just good luck instead.

Embarassed
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've never had baby fever before but I catch it FOR other people. LOL Mutley since you're actually trying I totally have it for you now! Best of luck getting through Thanksgiving!
    image image image image 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good luck Mutley - I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Well, my SIL and BIL noticed immediately.  (They also knew that we would start TTC soon after the wedding.)  Beyond that, if anyone noticed, they didn't say anything.

Took a test this morning.  Negative.  However, it is still early, so who knows. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    At least it wasn't a big deal with everyone questioning you.

*Fingers still crossed*
    image image image image 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh I'm sorry you got a negative.  Maybe it's still too early.  My fingers are still crossed for you.

My Blog

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I jinxed myself. I am starting to feel the baby fever again.

Glad you got through the holiday without too much attention, Mutley!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards