Not Engaged Yet
Options

Not a Newbie anymore!!!!!!!!!

Yay not a newbie anymore!!!!!! Thanks everyone for making this board so much fun.  I get some great advice and hope to stick around for awhile.

In other random news, my mom got back from a short vacation to the shore with some girlfriends and called her to see how the vacation went.  She offers me at any time (no pressure) the diamond from her engagement ring.  I was shocked she doesn't wear it even though my parents are still happily married 34 years.  She said she it doesn't fit her anymore and doesn't wear it, doesn't want it resized.  She said she would rather see me have the ring for my engagement than me get it when she passes.  I was shocked her ring is gorgeous. 

I hope everyone has a great weekend! 

Anniversary

Re: Not a Newbie anymore!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    ravenrayravenray member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!
    That is so cool about your mom's ring!  Pictures?
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't have the ring I don't even really remember what it looks like pear shaped may be 2 carats.  I haven't told the BF yet, but it's a nice option we might have at some point for our future.  

Anniversary

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yayayay! I really need to start posting more I guess. I've been on here for awhile but just never really post that much.

Also, that's awesome about your mom's ring!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards