Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions
Options

processional music

My husband and I eloped in 08 and are having are vow renewal with formal ceremony and reception in Dec 2011.  What song would be good to choose as my walk down the aisle to my "groom"? 

Re: processional music

• Options
    You could got the traditional route and go with something like Pachelbel's "Canon in D" or Vivaldi's "Spring".

Or pick a song near and dear to your heart, or meaningful for your relationship.

I'm walking down the aisle to my favorite song, Fall Out Boy's "Nobody Puts Baby In The Corner", but I'm walking to Vitamin String Quartet's version.  If you haven't heard any of their stuff, I'd suggest looking into them.  They can make any song sound beautiful and wedding-worthy.
    Follow Me on Pinterest Image and video hosting by TinyPic Photobucket Photobucket
  • Options
    I am using the Forrest Gump theme song by Alan Silvestri but in our case the movie has a really significant meaning for our relationship. It is a really beautiful song though and I would suggest listening to it.
  • Options
    Two of my friends have walked down to Ben Folds "The Luckiest" and Landon Pigg "Coffee Shop" and I walked down to a beachy feeling Bridal March.
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    I despise the old wedding standby songs like Pachelbel's Canon, etc., so I'm finding orchestral versions of songs my FH and I like to play while the guests come in. Then I'm walking down the aisle to Peter Gabriel's version of "The Book of Love".

Basically decide what suits you (formal, quirky, classical, contemporary) and choose accordingly.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards