Chit Chat

Please participate in online study about sex and relationships; with personalized feedback!

Hi everyone,

I'm a PhD student at the University of Rochester. I'm collecting data for a research study on couples, their relationships, and their understanding of each other’s sexual preferences.

If you are either dating or married and 18 or older, I’d like to invite you and your partner to participate.

We’ll even send you and your partner personalized feedback on your responses! This feedback will consist of 2 indices: similarity and accuracy. The first will describes how similar you and your partner are in your preferences, and the second describes how accurately you know each other’s preferences. Receiving this feedback is optional, and we'll only send it if both you and your partner request it.

If you’re interested, you can find more info on the study, the feedback, and confidentiality issues at the link below. If you participate, please complete it in private, without consulting your partner or anyone else as you answer the questions. The study takes most people about 20 minutes to complete, maybe a bit quicker. At the end you’ll be given a link to send to your partner.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/5HC9W7J?c=tk

Please note that this is not a commercial venture in any way. I'm not sponsored by anyone, and there is no commercial application for this research. This is an earnest attempt to understand different aspects of how couples think about and experience their relationships and sex.

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards