Chit Chat

Things are Finally Coming Together!

Yesterday we received the best news possible!  The company that my FI had been freelancing for for the past year and a half offered him a full time position and he starts Monday!  After three years of not steadily working our prayers have finally been answered.  We finally feel like things are going to start coming together.  Couldn't be happier!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Things are Finally Coming Together!

• congrats! im glad the opportunity finally gave in! im hoping the same thing for my FI happens soon. 

• That's great news!! Congrats to you both!
    ~He is the best part of my day~ Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Isn't that sweet relief? We went through a rough year last year, and finally a couple months ago the light was at the end of the tunnel! That's wonderful news for you guys!
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Thank you guys!  When we first met and starting hanging out was when he was going on unemployment.  To be together and get engaged and come as far as we have on one steady income is amazing in itself.  I'm just grateful that he was able to get as much freelance work as he did, both through the company and on his own.  But now with two steady incomes it'll be easier and less stressful on the both us.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • That is great news.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards