Chit Chat

No wedding/reception theme

The colors I chose are pink and brown and our invites are inspired by cherry blossoms.  The rest just follows the color scheme.  Is that too general?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: No wedding/reception theme

• Yes. You have to have a them. You just have to. Have you thought of boats? Or maybe chickens. I love chickens. They represent marriage. I think.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_weddingreception-theme?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:0f24078d-5b03-4db2-81eb-220497168a07Post:c9a0d611-dfcd-4418-89c6-fe49a11cfc0c">No wedding/reception theme</a>:
    [QUOTE]The colors I chose are pink and brown and our invites are inspired by cherry blossoms.  The rest just follows the color scheme.  Is that too general?
    Posted by jiujew[/QUOTE]

Sounds great.  It's best to have a general scheme because a theme can go overboard really fast.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • 'Wedding' already is a theme. :D

Also I LOVE those colors.  Pink and chocolate brown, mmmm.
  • It's fine. You don't have to have a theme. Most of the time people take their theme overboard anyway.
    Anniversary
  • That is more than enough~ Love the color combo.
  • I much prefer a style or motif over a theme any day.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Those colors sound nice and so do the invitations. What is with this theme business people talk about with weddings. Weddings are not Sweet 16 birthday party. The most ridiculous weddings I have been to have themes, the nice ones don't need a theme!
  • I dont have a theme for mine either,   My theme is just "we are in love and im so glad to be marrying this man!!!" But nothing thats posted lol
    And my wedding is 2 days after Valentine's day.
  • Thanks for the input ladies.  I was being to stress out about not having a specific theme.  As the day gets closer it just feels like I'm forgetting about so many things and am becoming overwhelmed.  Again, thanks for letting me know what you think - it's one less thing for me to worry about.  :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards