Chit Chat

OUR SONG!!! :)

I am so excited!! My fiance and I picked our song  :)Our engagement party is this weekend and we are dancing to This I Swear by Nick Lachey.. I love this song!For our wedding.. I think we may use When I look into your Eyes by Bon Jovi. Its a slow song but also rock (obviously its JBJ) lolI don't think I had ever heard it before.  I dl a bunch of songs on frostwire and made a cd for us to listen to in the car on our way dts and we both agreed  :)yayy!!

Re: OUR SONG!!! :)

• Yay! That's exciting! I always wished me and bf had a song. Every so often we'll hear a song and say, 'this is our song', but it never sticks.
    He pretty much had me at "hello".
    -- PS I agree with whatever Jeana said --
  • Hell yeah, bon jovi will make an excellent wedding song! I'm torn between an alanis song (everything) which I believe is perfect for us plus everyone knows that she's like my fav artist OR a slow sappy Zep song cause it'd be more hardcore and my bf is only into heavy metal but I don't think he cares so much I asked him if he wanted to agree on a song and he said to surprize him, so I think I'm gonna go ahead with the Alanis, I can't help it, its so perfect!!!!
  • Our song is a silly country song Brad Paisley "waitin on a woman" But our first dance is to Rascal Flatts "Here"
  • I always wanted a song, and luckily me and my FI have one, and it's a song most people have heard but a version few have:) It's "Heaven" by DJ Sammy but it's the candlelight mix which is slow, soft and the most beautiful song I've ever heard. Yay for special songs :)
  • My fiance and I didn't really have a song until a few weeks ago when we started picking music for the BIG DAY! We decided that our first dance is going to be "Then" by Brad Paisley and one day after we decided that, it came on the radio and we were both like "it's our song!" So, it's our song now.  And I swear, when we were driving down the road listening to it I almost started crying--and I'm not a crier!
  • awww well I'm so happy for everyone and their songs!!! I absolutly love heaven too.. but that was my song with my xbf in hs.  lol - not a very long or serious relationship but still .  The song is amazing though and I have the candlelight remix too   Then by Brad Paisly!  That is so funny bc I had never heard that song.. and heard it on you tube.  That is a really nice song and I was considering it but my FI didn't go for it! The other songs that you ladies mentioned - I will be dling them tonight! and FYI - I was WRONG!! Its not JBJ!  If you look it up and listen to it on youtube it totally sounds like him! But.. its not! Its Firehouse.
  • oops you said waitin on a women not then. lol I read it too fast.  I will dl that one also!  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards