Chit Chat

Where are the african american hairstyles for wedding???

I am looking at ideal hairstyles to try within the year . I could be wrong ,I didn't see any .Not one ???

Re: Where are the african american hairstyles for wedding???

• There's an AA board on the drop down menu under special topics.  Not sure about hairstyles though.
    The Bee Hive Est. June 30, 2007
    "So I sing a song of love, Julia"

BFAR:We Defined Our Own Success!

• Yeah I don't think you're going to find many if any on the knot....you could try this blog. http://africanamericanweddinghairstyles.blogspot.com/2008_08_01_archive.htmlAlso check out Essence.com
  • Seabass-  that's my cousin's nickname so I had to stop for a second until I realized your FI is not he.  lol I thought that there was something he needed to share...like the fact that he was even dating let alone engaged. =-)

• OP - in the last few minutes they moved the boards.  The AA board is now under the cultural boards which were non-existent 20 minutes ago.

• We are severely underrepresented on this site and all bridal magazines.  I've been searching for the same thing with no success.  There are two (maybe 3) pictures of black women in the hairstyles gallery and they have natural styles.  I have not been ablet to find the real wedding photos of just AA. I will be glad to repost when I find a good resource.Good luck and Congrats!
  • update i found some sites. if you need google african american hair .
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards