Chit Chat

weeeeeee

Tomorrow at 1300 we have an appt to check out a potential reception venue!!!for those who are bored and want stuff to look at here is where we'll be going lolhttp://www.starwoodhotels.com/sheraton/property/photos/index.html?propertyID=3175
Photobucket

Re: weeeeeee

• I'll admit it I am avoiding work today waiting for the moment I leave and can go try on my dress.  Just waiting for 4:30 pst. I like it has potential!! Good Luck!!!
  • I would have called in sick HAHAHA but that's just me :)   you totally should post pics of you in your dress!!!
    Photobucket
  • Yea I've got some Venues lined up for the weekend of August 15th-17th has my daughter will be coming along with me to check them out. FI hates that whole thing. Silly man. Pamila: I am jealous of you that you get to go try on gowns, rats I have to wait for  2 weeks when my daughter gets here. I guess I could have still done it tomorrow and she'd have never known. I did make a promise that I wouldn't do it without her.
  • Jeanni I actually am picking up my dress its my final fitting today! Its early but I really want it home with me. I am very excited. Sorry Jeanni I feel sad for you that you don't get to go.  Have you got a couple of bridal magazines to go through and get a feel for what you like.  I was hooked on some of they Marys Bridal dresses.
  • loooove Mary's Bridal collection!!! I had my eye set on some of her dresses until I saw THE dress! lol  Its a Maggie Sottero beauty....Fell in love with this!! *sigh* Can't wait to get it!! http://www.maggiesottero.com/dress.aspx?style=A3298
    Photobucket
  • That dress is stunning!!!! I ended up with something totally different! Check it out in my BIO.  Ugh can 4:30 get here any faster please that is when my appt is and I am ready to go!!!!
  • awww that dress is beautiful!!! You guys look super cute in your engagement photos!! WOW how much DIY stuff are you doing.....what pics I see it looks awesome!! I see that someone is a Red Socks fan eh....... *coughGORANGERScough* haha :)
    Photobucket
  • Yes indeed sure is a red sox fan He was born and raised that way i didn't have an opinion so I jumped on the band wagon. He is a little disgruntled about the fact that I am a raiders fan!!! Teehee!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards