Chit Chat
Options

Newport RI Destinations

I was wondering if anyone could give me a list of Newport RI Destinations for our wedding in November of 2010.  Thank you!

Re: Newport RI Destinations

• Options
    Post this on your local where you'll get more responses; this is a national/international board.
    Courtesy of megk8oz
    "I think bablingbrooke is the 13 yr old marring her cousin at the town hall. Lets all give her a big hand. And hope her inbred children can live normal lives." -tabs.

A word of warning from your friends at Cracked.com: Remember that text is going to be how you make your first impression over the internet; if every third word you type is misspelled, people will automatically assume that you're a moron.
  • Options
    There is a RI board.  You can post there too.  But what, specifically are you looking for? Places to stay/eat? Things to do? Places to actually have your wedding? Newport is a destination, so I'm a bit confused by your question. The mansions are nice, but a lot of them close during the winter, along with a lot of restaurants.
  • Options
    I am going to try to make this more clear. I got confused when I read it back too. I am getting married in 2010 and we want to get married in Newport.  We were wondering if anyone could give us a list of places to get married in Newport, RI.  Does that make more sense?
  • Options
    Again, read the responses: Post this on the RI board. You'll have people in RI actually reading/responding.
    Courtesy of megk8oz
    "I think bablingbrooke is the 13 yr old marring her cousin at the town hall. Lets all give her a big hand. And hope her inbred children can live normal lives." -tabs.

A word of warning from your friends at Cracked.com: Remember that text is going to be how you make your first impression over the internet; if every third word you type is misspelled, people will automatically assume that you're a moron.
  • Options
    Ah, ok.  I see now. Definitely go the RI local board.  There are lots of Newport brides there, or at least people who can help. I live in RI, but I've only been here 4 years, so I'm not too sure where people get married in Newport.  I know there are some vineyards around there that are really pretty. http://talk.theknot.com/boards/ShowForum.aspx?ForumID=122  
  • Options
    My cousin got married at the Castle Hill Inn.  It was gorgeous but I imagine it was rather pricey.  The website is www.castlehillinn.com if you want to check it out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards