Chit Chat
Options

Wedding website

Hi everyone! I'm brand new here, and hoping some other brides are also experiencing an issue with their theknot.com wedding website - just for peace of mind that it will be fixed soon! People started receiving their STD's today, and it feels terrible to not have the website up and running (it was working fine yesterday). Anyone else dealing with this?

Re: Wedding website

• Options
    I am sorry to say technically difficulties are very common on The Knot, so while your website may start working in the near future, you will run into problems again.  Most knotties recommend using another site like weebly or weddingwire.  Sorry!
  • Options
    I'm having the SAME problem and I'm about to send out my Save the Dates with my website printed on them no less, and my website is not working either! I had no idea this was a common issue. If I had known, I would've made my site somewhere else..
  • Options
    If you haven't sent them out yet, maybe you could include a small card with a different website and a joke about technology?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_wedding-website-40?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:14Discussion:13dc4149-00a0-43ca-a763-e760b1b1069bPost:e6eb4cb8-34ee-4d8d-9b6d-7771812b5efa">Re: Wedding website</a>:
    [QUOTE]If you haven't sent them out yet, maybe you could include a small card with a different website and a joke about technology?
    Posted by Angelface225[/QUOTE]

This.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards