Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions
Options

Probably dumb questions but....

Ok, so "unity candles" are really stupid expensive for what they are. I just went and bought a candle and a couple taper candles and some inexpensive candle holders for like a third of the price. Now my question is, is there a reason the "unity candle sets" are all white? Does it represent something? I bought a white pillar candle, but the tapers I bought in our color and was planning on tying silver ribbon around all three. Is that bad? I mean, I could just go buy a couple white ones, they were only like $1 apiece....or is it ok?

2nd dumb question, do you put the guestbook out to sign at the ceremony or reception? Do people just sign their names, or do they write cool little messages? Do I even have to have a guestbook at all? They also seem stupid expensive for what they are, and if it's just so guests can write their names in it, I really don't understand the point of it.

Thanks for your help!

Re: Probably dumb questions but....

• Options
    A sophisticated unique wedding guestbook for your wedding day! Custom personalized wine labels that come gift boxed with a paint pen and organza bags all set for you to have a one of a kind wedding guestbook. Guests sign your wine bottles as they would a traditional guestbook. You will be able to open each bottle of wine years to come on your chosen anniversary dates. Wether it be your First Year, Fifth year, or Tenth Year Anniversary you will sip and toast reminiscing as you read each signature from that very special wedding day. They also give you it in a nice presented gift box with organza bags for each wine bottle.

It explains more at the site which is
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/YesWeddingCreations

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards