Chit Chat
Options

Gifts For Parents

Hi! I was talking to FI today about how I plan on getting those personalized handkerchiefs from etsy for my mom, my dad, and his mom to give them on our wedding day, but that I havent really found one with a saying that is appropriate for a father in law. FI agreed and said he would like to think of something that he could get for his dad instead. The problem is we can't really think of something small but meaningful like those handkerchiefs. FI actually asked me to come to you ladies on here and find out what are some good, thoughtful gifts that a groom can give to his dad on the wedding day.

Or, do you think its necessary to get him something at all? I ask bc he won't expect anything (none of them do), and wont even know about the ones I give my parents (Were getting ready separately and I'll give them to my parents privately), maybe he would just think the one for his wife is nice/enough)?
I feel like I'm obsessing over something very small and that he likely couldnt care kess, but I don't want anyone to feel left out,
Thanks for your help!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Gifts For Parents

• Options
    I think a nice handkerchief of masculine design, with his monogram, would be a lovely gift.  It doesn't have to have a "saying."  
    DSC_9275
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_gifts-for-parents?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:26f13e02-0724-40dd-8d54-309c10af1902Post:cac42e49-94ba-43a3-9973-1fb4a6629ea1">Re: Gifts For Parents</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think a nice handkerchief of masculine design, with his monogram, would be a lovely gift.  It doesn't have to have a "saying."  
    Posted by Avion22[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Agreed

</div>
    Photobucket photo 899306-2148.jpg
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    GREAT IDEA! thank you!! FI and I knew we could count on you ladies!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards