Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions
Options

Indoor Ceremony, How to Frame the Space

I am having a January wedding in Michigan, so obviously indoor and am looking for ideas as to how to frame our ceremony space.  I've looked at Hobby Lobby rentals of arches and feel like they're all ugly and garden-esque so they would be out of place inside a building... does anyone have any ideas??

Re: Indoor Ceremony, How to Frame the Space

• Options
    kimberlyr22kimberlyr22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are doing a very simple indoor ceremony in a small, empty, banquet room.  We have approximately 90 people and are doing eight rows of chairs, six on each side of the aisle.  The space will be defined by large, modern, round wedding balloons attached with clear string to the outside edge chairs. We are going to have candles inside tall vases lining the aisle and then larger candles in vases and colored water in different size vases behind the ceremony area to define the "alter".  The picture below was my inspiration...

We are not arch, column, candelabra, flower kind of people, so the candles, colored water in vases, and modern balloons fit us and can easily be carried over into the reception decor affordably.

photo KimberlyWedding_zps9ece9155.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards