Chit Chat

Topanga and Cory

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/ways-corey-and-topanga-gave-you-unrealistic-expectations-abo

promise last one of the day... the gifs are AH-mazing. i miss that show...
Wedding Countdown Ticker
201 Invited image 139 Attending image 20 Declined image 42 Are making me wait image

Re: Topanga and Cory

• I might be getting married, almost 29 again but I am completely psyched for the revamped Girl Meets World!
    You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back. - Barbara DeAngelis
  • TOTALLY.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    201 Invited image 139 Attending image 20 Declined image 42 Are making me wait image
  • I 3 you for posting this. I'm also excited about the new show in a geeked out way.
    Sept '13 Siggy: Hair Inspiration: photo 019944c286331ab6fdf602efadf91e9e_zps2908bf88.jpg photo 80abfd960b2f390596c647e6ec4518d9_zpsdfb581e8.jpg Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I was posting updates all over FB about it! I totally geeked out!
    You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back. - Barbara DeAngelis
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_topanga-and-cory?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:14Discussion:3b992564-f32e-49ae-8a85-294c402ad671Post:2fe4c210-dd4d-4f1d-8dbc-102b9876ef9c">Re:Topanga and Cory</a>:
    [QUOTE]I was posting updates all over FB about it! I totally geeked out!
    Posted by StephJean83[/QUOTE]

Perez Hilton has updates about the former cast members that are appearing on the show. It is amazingggggg.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Is it coming back? Totes loved that show.
  • it's a revamping of the show.  tops and cory are married with 2 kids and the show is from their daughter's point of view.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I won't lie, I definitely got excited when I heard they're doing a spinoff of it. Boy Meets World was one of my favortie childhood shows.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I am so excited for the new show. And I love what Danielle Fishel said about that article on twitter the other day. daniellefishel: I prefer "20 ways Cory and Topanga taught you not to settle for less than the best." :
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards