Chit Chat
Options

PIP problems

124»

Re: PIP problems

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_pip-problems?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:14Discussion:3bf74ab1-4496-4b0e-b202-5fb29272e969Post:4a8a46fe-0abd-4bd8-b278-d3c96a0d7319">Re: PIP problems</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: PIP problems : You were exceedingly helpful.  Where were you when I was planning my wedding?
    Posted by aprovencher21[/QUOTE]
    TK ate my witty response. The nerve.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_pip-problems?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:14Discussion:3bf74ab1-4496-4b0e-b202-5fb29272e969Post:a59468da-8aff-4ebf-91ad-e3ca1a18e695">Re: PIP problems</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: PIP problems : I am a white trash uneducated psycho republican cvnt.  Get my title right.
    Posted by aprovencher21[/QUOTE]

Oh that's it got it! Sorry I left the first part out.
  • Options
    CS, Little Rascals quotes are waaayyy too good for her.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    hmmm... So...Am I to understand you ladeis dont much care for OP? Is that what is happening right now?     Cool(<----this is supposed to be a P.I)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image Future Mrs.Hellem
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_pip-problems?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:14Discussion:3bf74ab1-4496-4b0e-b202-5fb29272e969Post:82ecda84-727d-4d1d-b173-d48530ae9217">Re: PIP problems</a>:
    [QUOTE]hmmm... So...Am I to understand you ladeis dont much care for OP? Is that what is happening right now?     (<----this is supposed to be a P.I)
    Posted by mrshellem2012[/QUOTE]

Click on the SN and view the posts....
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_pip-problems?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:3bf74ab1-4496-4b0e-b202-5fb29272e969Post:88d53095-fe42-44b1-84e6-3dcd34904bf9">Re: PIP problems</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: PIP problems : What?
    Posted by Champagne Supernova[/QUOTE]
    huh?
  • Options
    ....*lost*
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Hawaii with my best friend =)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    RamonaFlowersRamonaFlowers member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited May 2011
    Katelyn, are you just trying to get banned at this point? Or are you really just that flucking dumb that you truly believe if you keep repeating your douchey idiocy a billion times eventually everybody's just going be like "OMG, Katelyn is SO right, how did we not see it sooner?".

If it's the latter, I really wouldn't hold your breath, sweetheart ... on second thought, hold your breath. Please.

*I felt sorry for my husband before I met him. Take a number.*

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_pip-problems?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:3bf74ab1-4496-4b0e-b202-5fb29272e969Post:3313efb2-f359-4ca9-8547-479234d550e6">Re: PIP problems</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: PIP problems : I think it's safe to say that nobody likes the OP. I hope that answers your question.
    Would have answered it the first time. ;)
  • Options
    CS-um you are wrong. I LOVE HER. we are going to be BFF's. Me, my Marine H and her FI. BFF'S I SAY!
  • Options
    kara811kara811 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited May 2011
    I wake up and log in on TK and Katelyn's drama is everywhere. I hate being on the other side of the world and missing this. 

I would love to see the picture she posted about the Marines. 
  • Options
    She loves to DD things that she knows make her look worse. Too bad she doesn't delete her account.
  • Options
    kara811kara811 member
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_pip-problems?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:3bf74ab1-4496-4b0e-b202-5fb29272e969Post:7c58f180-ab80-4f61-ae11-054eea2386a9">Re: PIP problems</a>:
    [QUOTE]She loves to DD things that she knows make her look worse. Too bad she doesn't delete her account.
    Posted by ggirl2001[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>I hate when she does that, it makes me miss half the story. I am seriously tired of her sh!t on MB though. I just pass over her posts. </div>
  • Options
    I wish she would get banned. I try to pass over them, but then something happens that makes me want to speak up. I mean, try to read through that train wreck over on SB. It's awful.
  • Options
    kara811kara811 member
    I did, I saw it on MB earlier, but I couldn't even go half way. Might try again later. I've never seen anyone so clueless! 
  • Options
    The marine picture said something about needing muscles cause brains were non existant. 
  • Options
    kara811kara811 member
    ZOMG, you've got to be fvcken kidding me. This girl has no respect at all for anything military but her FI! 
  • Options
    Kara, we have been saying that. Apparently she's not getting the message. I'm not sure what she has for brains. I think the scarecrow is smarter than her.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_pip-problems?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:14Discussion:3bf74ab1-4496-4b0e-b202-5fb29272e969Post:63e7af8c-e895-413a-8a88-bb708c27b774">Re: PIP problems</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: PIP problems : OPSEC my ass.  I am pretty damn sure you can talk about the things he did already, not the things he's currently doing or about to do. Nice try though. And WTF is a ranger contract? It's not a contract, you idiot. Once a soldier finishes Ranger school, that soldier is a Ranger forever. It doesn't expire therefore it's not a contract. OMFG.
    Actually, you are incorrect.  There is a large difference between being a Ranger in a Ranger BTN and only having a Ranger tab. 
    Having a Ranger contract means that if you pass RASP and Ranger School, you will serve in a Ranger BTN. 
    If her guy had a Ranger contract, he would have gone straight from AIT to Airborne School.  If he passed Airborne, he would go on to RASP then Ranger School.  He would not have gone to a unit, deployed and then done anything with Ranger School unless he tried to go to Ranger Selection. 
    As far as being a Sniper, I am willing to bet she thinks he is a snipper because of his rifle qualification score.  I doubt he has already been to Sniper School.  There are very few slots and brand new PVTs are rarely selected for it. 
    Katelyn, you seem to do a lot of talking out of your third point of contact and don't know a hell of a lot about what you pretend to know.  I suggest you stop embarassing yourself and your guy and shut your pie hole. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Aprov- I big puffy heart you and all, but I think you are taking some of your comments a little too far.  Its one thing to throw certain types of insults back and forth, but to continue to call someone an idiot, moron, etc and say your kids will end up beating up her kids sits really icky with me.  Same with some of the comments in the sb thread.

I feel like you are better than that.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Options
    Ditto Blue. Don't stoop to her level.
  • Options

Yeah, I've got to agree with Blue. No matter what someone says or how badly they present themselves here on the internet, everyone still has inherent self worth. Not liking someone is fine, but comments about their existence is just a little much.

I'm sure eventually Katelyn will get it figured out, but apparently not just yet.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards