Chit Chat
Options

Watching My Fair Wedding

So, I'm watching My Fair Wedding on Netflix right now and in this episode, the bride's original dress is MY DRESS!! That made me a little excited. Then, when David commented and said it's a "safe dress" and that no one will remember it, my mood changed. :/

Re: Watching My Fair Wedding

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_watching-my-fair-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:48eeb635-48bb-4028-86df-0fd7f4f5a10fPost:47255eb5-cb7a-4dab-9194-3dafc988aa99">Re: Watching My Fair Wedding</a>:
    [QUOTE]David Tutera sucks.
    Posted by ILoveMilkDuds[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>LOL. He does suck.

</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks, MilkDuds. You're right.

He sucks sometimes, but for the most part, I love him.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_watching-my-fair-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:48eeb635-48bb-4028-86df-0fd7f4f5a10fPost:47255eb5-cb7a-4dab-9194-3dafc988aa99">Re: Watching My Fair Wedding</a>:
    [QUOTE]You'll remember your dress and you are who matters. I doubt many people remember what my dress looked like, but I still do and I love that thing.
    Posted by ILoveMilkDuds[/QUOTE]

Ditto. I couldn't wait to wear and and didn't want to take it off either.....mostly because I had a ton of "rice" candy hearts spill out on the hotel room floor. :/

September 2013 Moms Siggy Challenge: The Thing I Miss Most Since Being Pregnant
    Replacing the water cooler! And other heavy lifting
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Batman was supposed to be a symbol of hope and bring justice. Not spark violence.
  • Options
    Haha, I'm sure the cleaning ladies loved that. :P
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards