Chit Chat
Options

Wrestling

Does anybody else watch WWE? I know a lot of it is fake but it is still fun to watch. FI and I went to WWE Smackdown last night and I swear I was more excited than he was. Some of the moves are crazy and some of those dudes are downright ginormous and scary looking

Re: Wrestling

• Options
    We watch it all the time. We'll be at Wrestlemania in 2 weeks.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_wrestling?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:14Discussion:48f0758c-37d3-4bd6-b9fd-612f41610e27Post:54c621a6-e686-4f72-8425-6b11516bf2f1">Re: Wrestling</a>:
    [QUOTE]We watch it all the time. We'll be at Wrestlemania in 2 weeks.
    Posted by HobokenBride2012[/QUOTE]

Ooohhh I am so jealous! I would love to go to that! I can't wait to see The Rock and Cena wrestle lol
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_wrestling?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:48f0758c-37d3-4bd6-b9fd-612f41610e27Post:54c621a6-e686-4f72-8425-6b11516bf2f1">Re: Wrestling</a>:
    [QUOTE]We watch it all the time. We'll be at Wrestlemania in 2 weeks.
    Posted by HobokenBride2012[/QUOTE]

<div>I'm supposed to go.  We have tickets to Axxess on Thursday, the HOF on Saturday, and Wrestlemania.  But now with my broken ankle my doctor doesn't want me to be around large crowds and my dad is agreeing with him.  All that money spent down the toilet.  I'm so upset and depressed about it because we were also going to take our STD photos that weekend and all the photos from the events we were going to frame on our Guest Book table.  UGH!!!</div>
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    HobokensFuryHobokensFury member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited March 2013
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_wrestling?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:48f0758c-37d3-4bd6-b9fd-612f41610e27Post:0e8bcba5-a9c5-4424-9251-450e9338a067">Re: Wrestling</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wrestling : I'm supposed to go.  We have tickets to Axxess on Thursday, the HOF on Saturday, and Wrestlemania.  But now with my broken ankle my doctor doesn't want me to be around large crowds and my dad is agreeing with him.  All that money spent down the toilet.  I'm so upset and depressed about it because we were also going to take our STD photos that weekend and all the photos from the events we were going to frame on our Guest Book table.  UGH!!!
    Posted by 50ShadesofMe[/QUOTE]

Try selling your tickets back to ticketmaster. I had to do this with my Green Day tickets because they rescheduled for the same night as Wrestlemania.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    FI and his friend I think are still going to go.  I don't want them to miss it.  Fi is still holding out hope that things will change when I get new x-rays taken next Thursday that will change everyones mind.  
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I don't enjoy it overly much, but my H loves it.  Also, he and our renter love to put it on when I'm home just to listen to me snark.  Apparently I am a snarker.  I call BS :P.
    Don't make me mobilize OffensiveKitten

Anniversary

• Options
    I'm not, but my FI is hardcore into wrestling so I watch it with him. He's going to Mania and is super stoked! I went with him to Raw when it came to DC and I actually enjoyed myself. The funny thing is I like to watch for the physical aspect (watching the crazy moves and stuff) but my FI is all about the story lines!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards