Chit Chat
Options

xp wedding hair

Hair 411 doesn't have a lot of activity so thought I would try here. I apologizr in advance for the giant block of text. Posting on my phone.

Trying to figure out what to do w my hair for the wedding. I have pretty long hair. I have to wear it down because if I don't my mom will make me cover up my very discreet, small tattoo between my shoulder blades with makeup and i dont want to do that. That was the trade off. My hair doent hold a curl. Its very fine, but looks thick because I have a lot of it. And its layered it goes about halfway down my back.

What I want to know is what can I do besides straightening it which makes it silky but also just makes it look thin. Or are there any products that will keep my hair or at the very least my ends curled. I had a trial run with all over big curls. It was hair sprayed and everything and I swear to god, curls didnt last an hour.
imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: xp wedding hair

• Options
    I have thought of that and I would but we have a tight budget. As it is my friend is doing my makeup and her friend is doing my hair. I was planning on giving them each a nice gift card or maybe cash and a case of beer or wine since they both like to drink. I'm afraid extensions will bring me over my budget. I actually havent even priced them really and the girl doing my hair is in russia doing a movie for the next month. What are they on average?
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_xp-wedding-hair?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:568714e7-e166-4c81-bb85-39d3d483038aPost:2a7f167e-9729-401f-9a93-0fdb144ff887">xp wedding hair</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hair 411 doesn't have a lot of activity so thought I would try here. I apologizr in advance for the giant block of text. Posting on my phone. Trying to figure out what to do w my hair for the wedding. I have pretty long hair. I have to wear it down because if I don't my mom will make me cover up my very discreet, small tattoo between my shoulder blades with makeup and i dont want to do that. That was the trade off. <strong>My hair doent hold a curl</strong>. Its very fine, but looks thick because I have a lot of it. And its layered it goes about halfway down my back. What I want to know is what can I do besides straightening it which makes it silky but also just makes it look thin. Or are there any products that will keep my hair or at the very least my ends curled. I had a trial run with all over big curls. It was hair sprayed and everything and I swear to god, curls didnt last an hour.
    Posted by michellesean[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Are you SURE curls wouldn't hold?  I get my hair chemically straighted and my hair dresser was able to put curls in my hair that lasted from early in the morning until midnight.  If I try and do it myself, I can't.  

</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards