Chit Chat
Options

Please Help a College Student Out

Greetings Everyone

My name is Carson and I am a business student at San Francisco State University

In my small business class we are mock planning to open up our own business and I chose to do a wedding photography service.

I am at a point where I have gotten the concept of the business down but need potential customer feedback on the concept.

Thus I am humbly requesting some help in asking you users here please take a quick moment to take my survey:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/62JXFRZ

I thank you all for your time.

Re: Please Help a College Student Out

• Options
    I don't believe this is allowed here. You will most likely be reported by the moderator of this board.
  • Options
    bbyckesbbyckes member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    I looked at your questions and they need some tweaking.  It doesn't appear that  you have done much research on the wedding photography industry.  There are some gaps.
  • Options
    You should really ask the board administrators before posting stuff like this, but since you aren't a vendor, I'm not going to delete it.

I agree with BB.

You misspelled "something."  In the question where you ask what someone would pay for this service, what service?  You said it is a la carte, so in your question asking about price, you need to say what it is that the customer would be paying for.

Also, a lot of wedding photographers use a la carte pricing.  This is hardly a new and novel concept.

Good luck with your project!
  • Options
    goheels05: I sincerely apologize for not clearing it with board admin. I thank you for your understanding.

bbyckes: I would really like to know what big gaps do you see? This may not apply but note that surveymonkey's free version only allows 10 questions thus i was severely limited into the amount of questions I want to ask.

Much thanks to all the help out. I really appreciate it.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards