Chit Chat
Options

It's gonna be a loooooong day.

This time of year we get every other Friday off, and I worked some overtime last week, so I get to leave at 3:15! Also H is driving in tonight from working OOT, and I haven't seen him in 2 weeks!
Oh, and I have absolutely no work to do today so this day is going to draaaaag.

Any fun stories from Halloween last night?

I just went out to eat with my brother and SIL for his birthday. Low-key.

Re: It's gonna be a loooooong day.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_its-gonna-be-a-loooooong-day?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:5d400c0e-83f0-4359-b1b5-37ebdfb1d957Post:d4695bc5-978b-4724-a9db-09275d10f61b">Re: It's gonna be a loooooong day.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I recently switched jobs (thank GOD!!!!) and am now working in a museum.  We've got the <strong>"Titanic"</strong> exhibit, and had an Edwardian costume contest. It was awesome!  We have a mock-up gangplank, and watching all the people walk up in their period attire was ghostly!
    Posted by RetreadBride[/QUOTE]

That's so exciting!! Favorite movie of all time! I did a project on the Titanic in 3rd grade and have been obsessed ever since. H took me to the museum in Branson a few years ago, and an exhibit just came to Fort Worth for a couple of months, and I can't wait to go. I'm so jealous!
  • Options
    I rented the Rocky Horror Picture Show with popcorn and hot cider. What a weird movie but Tim Curry is the best. I also watched the last hour of IT and was proud of myself because I really do not do well with scary movies lol.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_its-gonna-be-a-loooooong-day?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:5d400c0e-83f0-4359-b1b5-37ebdfb1d957Post:07954558-8fb4-4a5d-a51b-39eca1f004c6">Re: It's gonna be a loooooong day.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I've been a "Titanic" fiend since 8th grade, when I checked<strong> "A Night To Remember"</strong> out of the library.  The movie made me cry. If you're in North Carolina, come visit. Our museum is free, although there's a small charge for special exhibits like "Titanic" (due to loaning of the artifacts). This job is like a candy store.
    Posted by RetreadBride[/QUOTE]

YES. Have it on DVD!!!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_its-gonna-be-a-loooooong-day?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:5d400c0e-83f0-4359-b1b5-37ebdfb1d957Post:1a0cc0ce-bf1a-4fca-b27f-8f841d3edbd8">Re: It's gonna be a loooooong day.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: It's gonna be a loooooong day. : That's so exciting!! Favorite movie of all time! I did a project on the Titanic in 3rd grade and have been obsessed ever since. H took me to the museum in Branson a few years ago, and a<strong>n exhibit just came to Fort Worth for a couple of months</strong>, and I can't wait to go. I'm so jealous!
    Posted by cwaggoner07[/QUOTE]

<div>This same exhibit was in Houston for months and I never got to go. I'll be in DFW in a couple weeks... Maybe I'll ditch out on a seminar or two and go! </div><div>
    </div><div>I stayed home and played on Pottermore last night. I also tried a new greek place across from my apartment. It was a very very yummy greek salad! </div>
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • Options
    RHPS is fantastic. I love love love Tim Curry and my best friend and I did the time warp at our Senior prom in HS. Us and the DJ were the only ones dancing because nobody else in our small town knew what was going on. It was awesome lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I was in the colorguard in highschool and we used to do the Time Warp before performances. Only one girl had seen it though so she taught all of us.
    I think Tim Curry is one my favorites and also one of the most underappreciated actors.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Funny that you guys are talking about both Tim Curry and Titanic. I have never liked Tim Curry because I always remember watching the tv movie "Titanic" as a kid and how he looked after he raped the girl in the bathroom. The look on his face really freaked me out and I always remember that whenever I see him.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards