Chit Chat
Options

well...that was awkward.

so my FI came over last night and I asked my roommate if he could sleep in our room, she said yes and that she would sleep in the living room and was planning on doing so anyway because she is only sleeping for 2 hours. I said thank you and went into my room and we were cuddling and talking with the lights off. She creeps into the room, slowly gets in her bed and faces us. we were thinking "wtf", then I asked her, "are you sleeping in the living room?" and she starts giggling and said, "no, well...unless..you know...you guys...do stuff." IT WAS SO AWKWARD. I said, "um by doing stuff you mean talking." and she was giggling, so we got up and went in the living room ourselves. Previous to this a couple weeks ago FI was over again her and I were in our room, she told him to come in the room (she was laying in bed) and he said no, I started to turn around and walk out of the room when I realized HER BOOB WAS HANGING OUT. she was laying on her back, too, so it wasn't like she couldn't see it. She's also the type of person to change in the bathroom. WHAT DO I SAY THIS IS SO AWKWARD? I'm thinking about not saying anything, would you say something? anyone ever have a similar situation? idk if this really matters but some added info she isn't from America, she moved here from china when she was 17, so there is a huge communication/ and culture  barrier from time-to-time. Also she has made it clear more than once she thinks my FI is extremely attractive.
:3
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards