Chit Chat
Options

Tuesday Morning

Morning, I feel like I needed a tow truck to drag me out of bed this morning. I'm not having a super productive day at work I'm just too tired. What's everyone got going on today?

Re: Tuesday Morning

• Options
    OOo.. goodie, we haven't done one of these in awhile. I'm still reeling from being humiliated by my boss in front of the entire company in a meeting yesterday. That was super awesome. Some of the staff have come up to me and said that what he said was completely uncalled for but it still sucks.

I'm at work until 5 pm today and then I'm off for dinner with some girlfriends. Can't wait.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I am super sick today, but still had to come to work. :(  I am hoping that my boss will make it in around noon and let me go home (her daughter is also sick).
    imageVacation
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_tuesday-morning-10?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:14Discussion:6c97b815-7cd8-4e6c-a148-e88e03f4f58ePost:bc4453dd-ba4d-483a-b6bf-a0b92a864168">Re: Tuesday Morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]OOo.. goodie, we haven't done one of these in awhile. I'm still reeling from being humiliated by my boss in front of the entire company in a meeting yesterday. That was super awesome. Some of the staff have come up to me and said that what he said was completely uncalled for but it still sucks. I'm at work until 5 pm today and then I'm off for dinner with some girlfriends. Can't wait.
    Posted by achiduck[/QUOTE]

Oh noo, what happened?
  • Options
    I've just been laying in bed today so far. Had some snuggle time with FI, but now he's got classes. I've got work at 4, and don't get out til 10:45. I'm looking forward to this weekend, I've got all weekend off!
  • Options
    Had a funeral this morning for one of the guys from our dj company, and now at work watching the clock....ugh!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Flowers
    image 160 Invited
    image 2 are ready to party with there boots on! image 0 have better things to do image158 are trying to find there boots
    RSVP Date: July 25th
  • Options
    Routine cleaning for dental turned into costing about the same as my wedding gown. Had lunch with my Great Aunt and then took a nap when I got home. Head is all achy from the tension of the dental visit. Trying to work on some wedding stuff tonight without ripping my hair out.
    Nichole Tampa, FL BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards