New Hampshire
Options

Arthur Murray Dance Studio in Manchester

FI and I signed up for a free dance lesson at the Made in the NH Expo.  We went last night and it was really fun.  We really liked our instructor.  After the lesson they talked to us about packages/pricing info.  I asked FI what he thought about spending $400 on dance lessons, and he said "I think you need it."  LOL.  Sad but true, he's right, I do need them.  Lol. So we signed up for the four lesson package.  :)

Has anyone worked with them before?  We have Erin as our instructor and we really like her.  Does anyone know if you are supposed to tip them or anything at the end of all the lessons?

Re: Arthur Murray Dance Studio in Manchester

• Options
    mariegramariegra member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I doubt it---especially if you're paying $100 each for 4 lessons....(ouch!)

Does sound like fun though...just expensive.
    September 2011 Board-April Siggy Challenge-Honeymoon Pics
    imageimage
    Planning Bio-updated August 16, 2011 NH Knotties Site
    Anniversary
  • Options
    MrsWilson0611MrsWilson0611 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Arthur Murray dance studio here in Niantic, CT charges that much also and I thought it was outrageous!  We paid $85 for two lessons at a Fred Astaire studio.
  • Options
    FireDancer04FireDancer04 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dancer Because! in Manchester has much better prices. A lot of knotties have used that studio. 
  • Options
    ninnypooperninnypooper member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did private dance lessons at Arthur Murray and even DH kind of enjoyed them. I think we did the 4 like you and I thought it was well worth it. We had a guy, Aaron maybe? I can't remember his name now, but you can bring in your song and they'll help come up with something that is fitting so you can practice to it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards