Chit Chat

writing about the wedding party

I am having a hard time writing something about each member in our wedding party for our wedding website. What are some of the things that I should include?

Re: writing about the wedding party

• You could ask them what they'd like.  You know, since it's about them.  I'd like to know what someone is writing about me on the internet ;)

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_writing-wedding-party?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:82a2ef48-7e05-4551-9586-3ea116c06e8bPost:31079253-6258-48ef-a184-d8a97a799457">writing about the wedding party</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am having a hard time writing something about each member in our wedding party for our wedding website. What are some of the things that I should include?
    Posted by shaina925[/QUOTE]

Every person in my wedding I could write a book about. They have been my friends or family my whole life. Why have people you don't really know in your wedding?
  • I just put their name, their relation, and a little fact about them.  Like for my MOH, I  put "Becky; best friend of the bride; studies nursing at the local community college.
  • I just put first name and last initial (last initial mostly because we have a few people with the same names, and it looked bizarre to me to see the name "Steven" in the list three times).
    imagemy to-read shelf:
    Steph's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)
  • I figured out a good idea.  I had them each answer a few short questions to be posted on the site.  Most of them are funny people so it will be interesting to see what they write!
  • Maybe just how the bride and/or groom met them or something like that?
  • I wrote the info on my bridesmaids and FI wrote about his groomsmen. It's pretty much how we know the person and a fact or two about what they do for a living.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards