Chit Chat
Options

So Excited for FI!

It's been a long and stressful 6 weeks but the news finally came! FI passed the Iowa Bar, yay!!!! Plus, it's his birthday today, nothing like great news like that on your birthday! :-) 

I am so excited for him, he's worked so hard to get to this point. I can't wait to see him tonight after work, we must celebrate! 

Does anyone else have fun or exciting news to share?

Re: So Excited for FI!

• Options

Congrats to him!

Planning Bio
    Married 9/15/11

*This is Not Legal Advice*
  • Options
    Congrats to him!!!! That's a big accomplishment! 

• Options
    Woohoo!!!! Awesome for him!
    Photobucket We're Married!!!!
  • Options
    Yay! That is great news. Congratulations to him! I have news too :) after 2 years of working a TERRIBLE job my FI hated, he just got a new one! And they are so cool about the wedding (in 18 days) they said he can just start after the honeymoon! YAY! :) more money, better hours, holidays off... this is the BEST wedding gift :)
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Congratulation Sophia & Tartar!!! That is fabulous news for both of your FI's!
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers

*No pony, no I do!*
  • Options
    Congratulations!!!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Yay for your FI! That is awesome =)
  • Options
    Congrats to a fellow Iowan! And it looks like we are getting married around the same time- I'm a 10/10/10 bride.
    Amanda and Eric Gettin' married 10/10/10
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_excited-fi?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:88ef71b4-0f17-4e9e-9edb-de408e63f506Post:9b9c6e2b-4fec-46c8-9c84-50fabf9890c7">Re: So Excited for FI!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congrats to a fellow Iowan! And it looks like we are getting married around the same time- I'm a 10/10/10 bride.
    Posted by dittmerbullard2010[/QUOTE]

We were thinking of doing 10/10/10 but we have a lot of OOT guests and it just didn't work for us. But it is awesome, glad you made it work for you :-) We still like our 10/9/10, my mom is starting to get a little crazy. Crazier then I seem to be getting? Is that bad?
  • Options
    ManwaithielManwaithiel member
    First Comment
    edited September 2010
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_excited-fi?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:14Discussion:88ef71b4-0f17-4e9e-9edb-de408e63f506Post:8a7a44c5-12e1-485c-9ae6-e103ed4b7c59">Re: So Excited for FI!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: So Excited for FI! : We were thinking of doing 10/10/10 but we have a lot of OOT guests and it just didn't work for us. But it is awesome, glad you made it work for you :-) We still like our 10/9/10, my mom is starting to get a little crazy. Crazier then I seem to be getting? Is that bad?
    Posted by Miss_Sophia[/QUOTE]

Moms....they do that. =)

Congrats!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Hawaii with my best friend =)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_excited-fi?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:88ef71b4-0f17-4e9e-9edb-de408e63f506Post:1b8f9e28-7849-4b99-a885-50330d30c178">Re: So Excited for FI!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: So Excited for FI! : Moms....they do that. =) Congrats!
    Posted by Manwaithiel[/QUOTE]

Thanks :-) I guess mom's do that but I was a little surprised that I wasn't or haven't been freaking out. Well, at least not yet. I'm sure there's plenty of time for that.
  • Options
    I'm a 10/9/10 bride too! :) Congrats to your FI!!!!! :)   Congrats to your FI too, btartaroind!!!  Exciting!!!  I have an interview tomorrow.... so we'll see!
    Anniversary DS was born 11/30/12... so in love :)
  • Options

Aw that's super awesome news! Thanks for sharing. I'm just glad it's Thursday, but it's always nice to hear good things happening!

You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.- Dr. Seuss Wedding Countdown Ticker
    83 Invited image 32 Attending image2 Declined image Still Waiting 49 image
  • Options
    Congrats to your FI! What a great accomplishment at a perfect time! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards