Options

?

How do you delete your posts??

Re: ?

• Options
    redheadfsuredheadfsu member
    First Comment
    edited October 2010

First this is 100% your FI's decision. (Why? see below)

Second, does your FI want to end/destroy the friendship?  If you kick someone out of the WP, say bye-bye friendship.  If you want to end the friendship, it doesn't really matter if you two look horrible for kicking him out.

He may have something going on in his life. He may be busy. You don't know.

Edit: If the wedding is next year, don't worry about this yet. Start worrying about this a few weeks before the wedding.

Planning Bio
    Married 9/15/11

*This is Not Legal Advice*
  • Options
    I agree with PPs, let you FI handle this. This is why it is best not to ask your WP so early into your engagement.
  • Options
    Four months was about the amount of time that DH's best man was completely out of contact.  Wouldn't respond to email, text, phone calls, Facebook, nothing.  DH pretty much considered that he'd removed himself from the wedding, but I urged him not to do anything drastic.  Turns out he was just really busy with work.  These days, they spend hours at a time Facebook chatting.  Had DH actually gone ahead and told him that he wasn't in the wedding, there's no way they'd still be on any sort of speaking terms.

This is entirely your FI's decision, one in which you have no place.  But I know what I did when I was in your position, and I know that I would never have imagined doing otherwise.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_keep-him-not?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:14Discussion:a703b8f2-c81f-4ce9-a6f1-3deff7a519a2Post:63ba427e-eec4-47f6-aa09-42535f62a9fd">?</a>:
    [QUOTE]How do you delete your posts??
    Posted by CRaeH314[/QUOTE

You can't.  And once you have been quoted, your words will live on in another's post.

DDs (Dirty Deletes) are extremely rude.  People aren't posting only to answer your question. We post for anyone who may have the same situation and are looking through threads before starting a new one themselves (always a good idea).  By removing your post, you are removing the original question and the context of all the answers.
    AKA GoodLuckBear14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards