New Hampshire
Options

Confessions

Just trying to help Babs out here with the daily threads.  And go...
Anniversary Buying A Home

Re: Confessions

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I'm driving my FI insane trying to find a venue.  But it needs to get done before we leave for school! I also confess that I am so excited about this whole thing that I'm already a little pukey. I further confess that I'm worried that we're not going to find a decent venue that falls within our budget.
    Anniversary Buying A Home
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I am doing well on the "exercise" part of losing weight, but still eating too much on the weekends.  Booo. I confess that I made "healthified" cream cheese brownies from the Eat Better America website and they were DELICIOUS (160 calories, 6 grams of fat)!!!  But I had to bring them into work today because yesterday I ate two of them!I confess that I am annoyed at our wedding venue because they don't know the meaning of customer service.  I don't expect to hear back from an email 10 minutes after sending it, but I DO expect an answer within a few days.  It's not like they are busy!!!
  • Options
    Mrs BabsMrs Babs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that FI and I are fighting right now and I don't want to be the first one to apologize. We are both partly wrong and both need to apologize but I'm always the first one and I don't want to be this time. I further confess that when my step-mom told me last night that she wanted to do the seating arrangement with me b/c she had specific requests I cringed. I even said..."So you're going to be one of those people..." Ugh this is going to suck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I think I accidently went to a "bad" webpage at work yesterday.  I got a popup that scared the crap out of me.  I feel really guilty because a month ago I got a virus/malware on my home computer and FI spent a day repairing it.  I will no longer be googling things to help other people out :( I also confess that I'm slightly annoyed that we can't afford a 2010 Prius.  I really really want one but since I rarely drive I really can't justify the cost and we have too many big expenses in the next year.
    10.10.10 Bride! Our Bio Updated 9/26
    image 129 Are ready to party! image 29 Party Poopers!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that not knowing when my bridal shower is, is really killing me. I hate not being able to make plans without running them by someone first.I confess that I want to dance with my mom at the wedding instead of my dad but have been to chicken to tell him.and lastly I confess that I'm worried about the rsvps. One of our friends said he put it in the mail about 2 weeks ago and we still haven't gotten it yet so I'm worried that other ones are lost in the mail as well.
  • Options
    ericcaahericcaah member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I am officially freaking out about this wedding. I am so excited and can't wait to marry my FI, but I just can't stop thinking about all the things I need to buy, create, build, make, order, etc - all while working on my career, spending time with friends and family, getting to the gym... there's just not enough time for everything!I also confess that I wish FI would be more excited about my DIY projects. When I show him the finished products, all I get is a 'that's nice', or 'that works'... I dont think he has any clue how hard I'm working to do these projects to save us money and really make this day special. I would appreciate it if he could show at least a little enthusiasm for these kinds of things - UGH!Lastly, I confess that I'm thrilled to ask my Uncle to walk me down the aisle and give me away, but I am petrified and cry just thinking about it. Having to ask my uncle really makes it true and real that my dad did die and that he really won't be there to walk me down the aisle, even though he died 9 years ago. I love my uncle so much, but I would give anything to have my dad back.
    Anniversary
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Starfish724Starfish724 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that right now I am completely overwhelmed with my wedding to-do list. It seems so long that I feel like I'll never get it all done. I also confess that I secretely ate ice cream twice so far this week which will not help with my weight loss plans. If FI knew, he'd be mad that I didn't share!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i confess that i would really like to lose 5 pounds, but have no interest whatsoever in working out lately. i keep telling myself that the fact that i walk so much everyday is enough...but it's a big fat lie.
  • Options
    JessnJamesNHJessnJamesNH member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I have been completely obsessed with the whole planning of our wedding. I have been trying to set a budget but when I add up all of the things I want to do for the wedding + all of the guest I want to attend = WAY too much money. I want my cake and eat it too.  I confess that I have been up past midnight every night for the past 2 weeks searching the web for venues and vendors and ideas and I really haven't spent much time with my fiancé. I further confess that due to my obsessive wedding planning I have neglected to do any house work, unpacking or painting in our new home.  
  • Options
    AmiG41209AmiG41209 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I am actually watching UFO Hunters right now...
  • Options
    maggiecroteaumaggiecroteau member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I really thought FH was going to be really bad at our first dance lesson and was thoroughly surprised at how well he did.  I confess that today is not the first day I have contemplated needing to search for a new job.  I hate office politics. I confess that I am annoyed that our venue has not responded to my last three emails or my wedding planners emails! BLARGH!
  • Options
    Luv2Cook27Luv2Cook27 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I don't want to be at work right now.... especially when there is not much to do  :(
    ~*Emily*~
    Wedding Bio

Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I am truly pissed that my entire weekend has been ruined. Seems like no one cares except me, so I guess it will be an awesome weekend of sitting by myself with the dog and cat at our new place. Can't. Wait. I just wish people checked their calendars before making plans. I also confess that I wish I had taken next week from work. I really want to have somewhat of a vacation before starting work, but I kind of put myself in this one because of $. I further confess I feel really guilty about my first confession.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess I'm beyond pissed that my dress still isn't in. What the heck is taking so long. I confess that work sucks and I don't want to do it anymore. I also confess that seeing Halloween stuff out in the stores already is making me have a heart attack since my wedding is the week after ... AHHH
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am a day late but its ok... I confess that I just about give up on the whole finding a job thing, and am starting to feel like I wasted my money on college. Ugh.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    kristen0393kristen0393 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I think I spend more time reading these boards then actually doing real work at work. :-)
    PhotobucketLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I am scared to death we will not be able to pay for the venue we penciled in at (& therefore looking at other options which actually seem better). I confess that I am sooooooo annoyed I cannot find a 2nd PT job. The one I have now is based off contracts & presently, there are none. I confess that I want to lose the 43lbs which I gained from taking a cocktail of meds necessary for me to live but DO NOT have energy to go to the gym, nor the $$ to pay for it. I confess that I already can't stand my mother & we're just in the process of finding a venue, she wants to send out Save the Dates, & hasn't cut her list down yet. Says we can only have 125 ppl but her list alone is 114!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards