New Hampshire
Options

I think I found her!!!

My dress that is... First let me say that I went shopping alone and it was SO much more fun for me than shopping with company. That might sound weird, but it was easier for me to just relax. I spent over 3 hours in A Day to Remember on Main St. in Concord. I lost count at dress numnber 23. I was just about to call it quits when the woman working with me said I had to try on just one more dress. Her name is Helen and she actually owns the shop. I did not realize that until I was leaving and I thought it was pretty cool that the owner of the shop was helping me find a gown. So anyway, I tell her that I will try on just one more and then I really needed to go. So I put the dress on and got all teary. It's PERFECT! I didn't want to take it off. I didn't want to leave without it. Unfortunately, I did have to take it off and leave it there. I have to wait to go with my mom to get her ok to buy it. I don't know how to post pictures, but it's Casablanca number 1827. Oh and I had a nightmare last night that I went back to the shop with my mom and the dress had been discontinued and I couldn't buy it anymore. I can't even explain how excited I am. I get all giddy just thinking about it! I guess it is true, you just know when you've found "the one"

Re: I think I found her!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards