Chit Chat

XP: Ok Ladies, Forgive Us

OK everyone, I know we don't usually post contests, but this one isn't for weddings, and it's not for me, and I am hoping you'll excuse it. This was actually brought to attention on SB last weekend. It's a contest for a vacation. The girl in the lead is battling stage 4 stomach cancer, and it would be really awesome if she won. I don't know her, and have no personal connection to her. I just really would like to see something nice happen to someone deserving.

The contestant in second place went around calling her story a "pity party" and a "sob story", and has now resorted to cheating-- people are creating multiple facebook accounts in order to vote for her more than once. A bunch of us have rallied around to vote for her daily, but now the contest ends tomorrow, and suddenly the runner up is getting an absurd amount of votes in a very short time. All you have to do for this contest is vote on Facebook. It's totally legit and through Princess Cruises.

If you want me to take down this post, I will DD no problem, but I know how everyone here feels about helping people who could use it, so I thought I would throw it out there. If you want to vote, here is the link, and if not, just ignore me. Thank you :-)

http://apps.facebook.com/princess_bucketlist/entries/view/1879
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards