Chit Chat
Options

new 2 this

I am new to this whole things. still have not got the concept down that i am engaged and gettin married n months. we have already almost called the wedding off once. still not sure if we was suppose to or if i am just gettin the nerves alreadys. seems like my fiance dont want "anything" to do with this wedding unless if he wants to add something to it.
LrE_n_KmD 4vEr

Re: new 2 this

• Options
    What is your question?
  • Options
    I dunno sounds like it may be a case of cold feet or something. Maybe you need to sit down and talk with your FI. Communication is the big part of a healthy, happy marriage.
  • Options
    It sounds like you are looking for someone to tell you whether or not to marry this guy.  Only you know the answer to that.  Talk with him and don't rush. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Ditto PPs. Talking to your FI is the only way your concerns will get resolved. It sounds like you need to have a serious discussion with him before you say your vows.
    **i'm a little drunk on you and high on summertime** Photobucket
  • Options
    If you have any doubts at all over whether you should get married, you shouldn't.  It's a major commitment, and you should be 150% sure that it's what you want before you do it.  It's a hell of a lot less painful (and expensive!) to call off a wedding than to go through a divorce.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • Options
    Honestly? With the way you type (text talk) it sounds like you are young. Regardless of your age, I would suggest having a serious heart-to-heart with your fiance' and maybe get some pre-marriage counseling. It is not designed to make you question whether you want to get married. It's designed to help you learn to communicate well with your fiance', and find ways to work out problems as they come up through your marriage (and they will).

Nobody can tell you what to do here. If you love him, and the relationship is worth fighting for, do the work. It will be worth it.
    Amanda and Eric Gettin' married 10/10/10
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_new-2-this?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:b6963e2d-c53b-4768-b568-0d333cc2a7c9Post:679609e3-075e-44cb-ae60-06e5e4c8378e">new 2 this</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am new to this whole things. still have not got the concept down that i am engaged and gettin married n months. we have already almost called the wedding off once. still not sure if we was suppose to or if i am just gettin the nerves alreadys. seems like my fiance dont want "anything" to do with this wedding unless if he wants to add something to it.
    Posted by lreNkmd[/QUOTE]

Congrats on your engagment! Check out the Just Engaged board, you may find some comfort there! :)
  • Options
    I might want to call MUD on this one...
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers

*No pony, no I do!*
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_new-2-this?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:14Discussion:b6963e2d-c53b-4768-b568-0d333cc2a7c9Post:246ea364-41c4-4dcd-aa3d-9bc148323718">Re: new 2 this</a>:
    [QUOTE]Honestly? With the way you type (text talk) it sounds like you are young. Regardless of your age, I would suggest having a serious heart-to-heart with your fiance' and maybe get some pre-marriage counseling. It is not designed to make you question whether you want to get married. It's designed to help you learn to communicate well with your fiance', and find ways to work out problems as they come up through your marriage (and they will). Nobody can tell you what to do here. If you love him, and the relationship is worth fighting for, do the work. It will be worth it.
    Posted by dittmerbullard2010[/QUOTE]

this, exactly this!
    imageAnniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards