Chit Chat
Options

Locked out!

I'm locked out of my real account, it's suddenly not accepting my password, and clicking the forgot your password link did nothing.  Anyone know who I can contact to try to resolve this?  Naturally there isn't any sort of tech support email address.

Re: Locked out!

• Options
    You must have been banned.
    (Married)meganandshane.weebly.com~
    (Planning)shaneandmegan.weebly.com
  • Options
    Who are/were you?
  • Options
    Just establish a new account.
  • Options
    loginhelploginhelp member
    First Comment
    edited April 2010
    I'm aerinpegadrak.  I would hope if I had done something ban-worthy, I would at least have been told why...  If I'm going to be kicked out unceremoniously and without explanation, I'm not sure I want to go to the trouble of establishing a new identity.
  • Options
    Well, I don't think I was banned, since my home computer was still logged in and will let me post and view my checklist.  It just wouldn't let me do a new login from my work computer.

I really wish we had better tech support around here.  I know a lot of people tend to post tech questions to this forum because there's really nowhere else to go...
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards