Chit Chat
Options

Opinion on Colors needed.

I just need another opinion on colors, unfortunately "the man" doesn't have one.  I'm sure you know what I mean.  How do you feel about white, greens and accents of different shades of purple and grey?  Thanks so much!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Opinion on Colors needed.

• Options
    I like.  I just googled some inspiration boards with your color scheme.  Very nice.
  • Options
    My DD's wedding was ivory, victorian lilac,  and honeydew melon green.  It was gorgeous.
    "Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146
  • Options
    Sounds very pretty. What season is your wedding?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Those are gorgeous colors for the time of year you're getting married (spring, right?)  When you say you're using white, you mean as a color secondary to green or as an accent, right?  I personally don't like white as a predominant wedding color except on the bride.  But, very pretty color scheme!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    173 Invites are in the mail! image
    58 are ready to party! image
    32 are missing out. image
    83 are nowhere to be found. image
    RSVP date is November 1.
  • Options
    Actually, my home office is eggplant purple (the walls) and a dark lime green (my sofa) and it's beautiful (IMO of course, lol)

Diana :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards