Chit Chat
Options

Almost there!

Made the final payment and arrangements with the venue today. Wedding is in 11 days. I am so excited!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Photobucket

Re: Almost there!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_almost-there?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:be7d378c-a846-49a1-92c2-41254d33a3a3Post:9056f5ff-ea09-4444-9cac-04ad3c7ea2c7">Almost there!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Made the final payment and arrangements with the venue today. Wedding is in 11 days. I am so excited!
    Posted by naenay797[/QUOTE]

Congrats! You must be relieved the planning is almost over. Lol.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats!!! I hope everything goes better than you hope!
    imageimageVacation Till our honeymoon!!!
  • Options
    Awesome! Congrats and hopefully it will cool down a bit by the weekend. Today was brutal.
    April 2011 November Siggy: Venue Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Congrats!!! Hope everything goes as expected!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Awww...I'm so excited for you!
    My wedding Bio My baking Blog View from Le'ahi Diamond Head image
  • Options
    Hey!  We have our weddings on the same day!  Congrats to you!  We'll soon be Mrs.'s!  So crazy!
  • Options
    Thanks ladies.

JamJar, the weather on that side of town on that day is only supposed to reach 99 so it shouldn't be too bad.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Photobucket
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_almost-there?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:be7d378c-a846-49a1-92c2-41254d33a3a3Post:b2a22d55-a31b-4110-9911-94bb6954f463">Re: Almost there!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks ladies. JamJar, the weather on that side of town on that day is only supposed to reach 99 so it shouldn't be too bad.
    Posted by naenay797[/QUOTE]

<div>Oh thats not bad. Still more than I'd prefer like, ever. But it could be much, much worse.</div><div>
    </div><div>Sorry, I'm a big downer. I just hate AZ so much lol. </div>
    April 2011 November Siggy: Venue Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards