Chit Chat
Options

How long should I give her?

we got our engagement pictures taken on October 23. The photographer did amazing and had a 6 picture preview up within 2 days and I loved the pictures! I'm so anxious to see the rest!

In person that day, and in our contract, she said she would have the cd to me within 2 weeks. Two weeks would have been Sunday, November 6, so she's only a few days late so far. I was going to use an engagement picture on our holiday card, so I still have some time but, would like them soon, so I can take time to pick the picture out and create it on Shutterfly. I know she has kids, school etc, so I don't want to be pushy. I was thinking of giving her until next Wednesday before I email her, seeing if she has the right address etc. I just wish she would have emailed me since she's taking longer than discussed.

The same thing also happened with the contract. She said she'd mail it and two weeks later, I had to email her asking where it was. She said that she thought she'd sent it but hadn't and then overnighted it.

Opinions?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards