New Hampshire
Options

POLL: Guest List

How many people are you inviting/did you invite?How many people did you want to invite?How many people RSVP'd yes?Were you or are you counting on the fact that some will say no?Just curious!  Thanks!
Anniversary Buying A Home

Re: POLL: Guest List

• Options
    Mrs BabsMrs Babs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How many people are you inviting/did you invite? 159 How many people did you want to invite? I was happy with our guest list but if I had the option I would have invited more friends. How many people RSVP'd yes? 142 I think Were you or are you counting on the fact that some will say no? I was expecting less no's but it worked out fine.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We invited 239.. crazy I know!  I wanted to invite around 180, but everyone seemed to go out of control with their guest lists. We will have 180 coming to our wedding.We got more no's than I expected, but mainly because we invited everyone with guests, and a lot of our single friends decided not to bring a guest, which was a plus.  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We invited 223, which included everyone we wanted to invite176 people said Yes.Like Hayley we invited friends with guests and a lot of friends aren't bringing a plus one. Other than that we got only 5 no's that came as a surprise and only 4 no's were out of town friends that couldn't make it  Good luck
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    How many people are you inviting/did you invite? 139 (I think that was the final number)How many people did you want to invite? We wanted to keep the total to about 100 but would have loved to have invited more friends. How many people RSVP'd yes? 97Were you or are you counting on the fact that some will say no? We did. We had a unique situation in that so many of our invited guests were in Asia. We knew they would not come.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My wedding date is not for quite a while but I figured that I would give my input anyways! I would like to have 100 guests at my wedding. I will probably invite more than 100 because I'm counting on quite a few no's from people who won't be able to travel to NH. My budget is not an issue, it is just me and FI's style to have a smaller and more intimate wedding.
  • Options
    manna1212manna1212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How many people are you inviting/did you invite? I think the final number was 70How many people did you want to invite? We would have loved to invite more, but we had a strict budget to stick to. How many people RSVP'd yes? 55Were you or are you counting on the fact that some will say no? I knew some would say no. We had a lot of oot and I knew some would not be able to make the trip. We did have some that I was surprised did not come, but the bad economy would not allow them to travel.
  • Options
    Steffy3217Steffy3217 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We invited 133.. We probably could've invited 150 or more, but we had to cut the list somewhere. I think we had 110?? We figured we would have some nos, but I was surprised with some.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    How many people are you inviting/did you invite? 200How many people did you want to invite? 250 (but we really only want 175 to come)How many people RSVP'd yes? so far 42 ... lol we dont have them all back yet.Were you or are you counting on the fact that some will say no? Oh yes...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    How many people are you inviting/did you invite?  ~180How many people did you want to invite?  um...can I say 50?  haha we have big families!How many people RSVP'd yes?  N/AWere you or are you counting on the fact that some will say no?   Our venue holds plenty so I don't mind if all of them come.
    10.10.10 Bride! Our Bio Updated 9/26
    image 129 Are ready to party! image 29 Party Poopers!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think our number grows every day....145??I wanted to invite less - 125 I think was our goal #?not quite there yet....need to get those out!I know about 6 are nos already.  I still hope for that 125#, just because I'd prefer it more intimate, but I would like everyone to be there
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    How many people are you inviting/did you invite? the list is presently at 202 How many people did you want to invite? 10 (parents & siblings only). How many people RSVP'd yes? so far just the 10 since we haven't sent out the invitations yet Were you or are you counting on the fact that some will say no? most definitely, both mothers think about 1/2 - 3/4 of their guests will say no (which is perfectly fine with us)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1.  Invited 187 (I think?)2.  Wanted to invite about 1503.  So far, 80 people have said yes.4.  We are definitely counting on people to say no!!  We are hoping for about 130 to come.  If it is less, that will save money!
  • Options
    matchbox920matchbox920 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How many people are you inviting/did you invite? We invited 215 people. His mom gave us more than we asked for (93 rather than 80) and my parents have a backup list if some of their people say no. Mom and Dad... NO!How many people did you want to invite? Not sure, but somewhere around 150 attending would have been nice.How many people RSVP'd yes? So far, 97, with lots more coming.Were you or are you counting on the fact that some will say no? Ah, yes. Please, oh please.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Our guest list is up to 175I wanted to invite around 150 but I hate to leave people outI'm hoping some people will say no because we've been telling the food people to expect around 150 or less
  • Options
    rco118rco118 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How many people are you inviting/did you invite? I think we're up to 145 or so now. (We're into the B list)How many people did you want to invite? Honestly, it depends on the day.  Sometimes I wish we had just the bridal party and family and sometimes I wish we could 300 people just so no ones feelings get hurt.How many people RSVP'd yes? So far, 58, RSVPs due in two weeksWere you or are you counting on the fact that some will say no? Yes, please! 
  • Options
    BlldandiBlldandi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    43less than 50Not sent just yetNot planning, not even hoping, everyone we invited really means something to us, whether they're coming from Hong Kong or Pelham we're still praying they can make it, and we have a couple folks that are not doing well, so we're just praying for their recovery.
  • Options
    EDK2010EDK2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How many people are you inviting/did you invite?As of this minute 249  (Save the Dates go out in a few weeks!)How many people did you want to invite?225-250 (our venue only holds 250)How many people RSVP'd yes? Save the Dates go out in a few weeks!Were you or are you counting on the fact that some will say no? Yes, FI is Canadian and we currently live in Alberta. We would love all of our guests to be there but hoping to stay around 225. I am sure there will be a few  of our Canadian guests that won't want to make the trip to NH.
    TTC #1 Since July 2011
    BFP #1 2/28/12- 3/3/12 CP at 4w3d
    BFP #2 4/1/12- 5/7/12 Missed M/C at 8w4d (measuring 6w3d)
    TTC on hold until December
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards