Chit Chat
Options

Picaboo

I had never heard of it until I got an email from groupon for a 12 dollar custom photo book, normally 40 dollars. I've only used shutterfly to make photo books, but these look really nice. Has anyone used it before? I was thinking about making my mom one since her bday is in June.

Re: Picaboo

• Options
    I bought a photo book from there once. It looks very similar to Snapfish. I got it several years ago and at the time they had more page layouts than Snapfish. Not sure about now.

I have 2 photo books sitting on a shelf under my coffee table and you can't tell that one is made by Snapfish and one by Picaboo.

• Options
    Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately I have never seen a snapfish book so I don't have anything to compare it to. The deal is pretty good, I may just go for it.
  • Options
    They are pretty neat. I assume they are close to a Shutterfly book too. I'm pretty sure I have a Shutterfly book around here somewhere too. They all look pretty similar to me. I have to open them up and find the company logo to tell the difference.

I got my Picaboo book on some promo they ran. I think you should go for it especially since you were thinking of making a photo book anyway.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards