Chit Chat
Options

So Lucky!

Got some new ink on Monday...it's on my left wrist:

What do you think? It's printed on our toasting glasses as well. :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: So Lucky!

• Options
    edited December 2010
    Nice. I am not a big fan of tattoos at all, but whatever floats your boat, darling.
  • Options
    I would really feel like I would jinx myself with a tattoo like that and no longer be "so lucky". 
  • Options
    Well, it's your body, so if you're happy with it, then kudos! Smile

If you fire a WP member, you're against America.

"Meg cracks me up on the regular. Now she gets to do it in two different forums. Yay!!" ~mkrupar
  • Options
    Very cute. I have "Be Safe" on my wrist, as well as various other tattoos. I think that's very sweet and not a jinx at all.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_lucky?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:c867cb6a-e905-404f-a89d-2b509ffad5abPost:111a3532-6e67-44f0-8fab-f5698edcad02">Re: So Lucky!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Very cute. I have "Be Safe" on my wrist, as well as various other tattoos. I think that's very sweet and not a jinx at all.
    Posted by Hietaro[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I've had so many people tell me it was a stupid move and a jinx. I know they are forever...I have 7 other tattoos! And how could something as trivial as a tattoo jinx a relationship? That's like walking down the aisl thinking to yourself "now, when this goes wrong how do I get out?" before you've even said your vows...why think negative? I am so lucky and I am proud of it!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards