New Hampshire

Photographer for under $1,000?????

I found some photographers on craigslist for under 1,000.  I am looking to you experts for any possible names in central NH.

Re: Photographer for under $1,000?????

• edited December 2011
    I'm working with Amanda Perkins and she's very affordable.  Her site is www.amandaperkinsphotography.com and she's very nice!
    Anniversary Buying A Home
  • edited December 2011
    I can give you a name and some info via e-mail - send me a line at yaybananas at gmail !
    Christina 10.26.08
  • manna1212manna1212
    10 Comments
    edited December 2011
    I used JP Brandano Photography. They were wonderful and extremely affordable! I know they have a package which gives you all day coverage, all images on a cd and two coffee table books for 999. THey have a cheaper package too. I know it seems really cheap but I promise you the pictures are great. There website is: http://jpbrandanophoto.com/If you want any more info or to see some of my pictures you can e-mail me at mandalynn2010 at yahoo dot com.
  • tiger17tiger17
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much:)  I am finding working on a tight budget to be kind of stressful, and appreciate the help.
  • edited December 2011
    Portrait Arts Photography in Hudson, NH is VERY reasonable and they can surely customize a package for you to fit in your budget. Here is their Website:www.portraitartsphotography.com Laura is the one to speak with!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards